Upgrading from 5s to 6s?

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
After two years with my beloved 5s, I will be moving on to the 6s. I love my 5s, but I think its time for a better camera and bigger screen. I am curious to know if any current 5s owners will be upgrading to the 6s, and why?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm giving it some serious consideration. I love my 5s and would normally wait until next spring to upgrade.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a 5s as a stop gap between upgrades. I seriously already miss my iPhone 6...

It's an amazing upgrade. It'll take a little bit to get used to screen size but it feels absolutely perfect once you've adjusted. I think this is a great time to move from S model to S model.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I am totally fine! I ignored it when it was posted yesterday, but sometimes people need to know when they are being plain rude. I will most definitely completely ignore comments like these in the future! Thanks for your input!

gurase

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be upgrading my 5S in a couple months when the sim free model comes out. I know I could just buy the T-Mobile model now, but I don't need a new phone right this second.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am totally fine! I ignored it when it was posted yesterday, but sometimes people need to know when they are being plain rude. I will most definitely completely ignore comments like these in the future! Thanks for your input!

Excellent....and one other thing - when you're replying to someone, please use the quote option By doing so, everyone will know to whom you're replying.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Excellent....and one other thing - when you're replying to someone, please use the quote option By doing so, everyone will know to whom you're replying.

I rarely comment even though I've been a member for a while. Still getting the hang of it!

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from my 5s to the 6s. I always take photos and am glad the camera is getting a big upgrade, I also needed more space and ordered the 64gb. I'm pretty excited for the bigger screen as well as 3D touch as well... I still love the 5s, but this is going to be a great upgrade.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from my 5s to the 6s. I always take photos and am glad the camera is getting a big upgrade, I also needed more space and ordered the 64gb. I'm pretty excited for the bigger screen as well as 3D touch as well... I still love the 5s, but this is going to be a great upgrade.

I will be getting the 64gb as well. I usually get the 16gb, but with the new camera and video features, I will need more space this time around. I agree, great upgrade indeed!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I currently own a 5s 64GB and planning to upgrade to the 6s Plus 128GB. With all the new "s" features including the 3D Touch, upgraded camera, 4k video, etc. it's a no brainer for me. Also, looking forward to the increase in memory and a bigger screen. I've enjoyed my 5s, but it's time to move on :) Hope that you enjoy your new phone :) :)

I think I might be ok with 64gb. I never filled the 16gb mainly because I cleaned out unused apps and moved old photos to my computer. You are right, the new features will need more room. Enjoy your new phone also!

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i'm upgrading from the a 16gb 5 to a 64gb 6s....& this is sorely needed because my home button has just about had it with me lol

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am upgrading my 5S to a 6S. The plus is a bit too big for me. I think it will be a nice upgrade in camera and battery life. I am looking forward to the new photo option and 3D touch.

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Still deciding on whether to upgrade to 6s or 6s plus. Can't make my mine up. Any advice or could someone make it for me lol