What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

604ac

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Should have waited a week and saved $19.00. :laughing:

$3.00 from a local dollar store and the fit and look (was looking for a 2 tone blue/black) is great.

Attachments

• Aconic-6S.JPG
    Aconic-6S.JPG
    518 KB · Views: 44
  • Aconic-6S-inside.JPG
    Aconic-6S-inside.JPG
    618.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Aconic-6S-back.JPG
    Aconic-6S-back.JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 6S-in-Aconic.JPG
    6S-in-Aconic.JPG
    529.4 KB · Views: 39

dollface

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. :) But I was looking for something even slimmer...

Cheers

You are not going to find a thinner clear case than this. It adds nothing to the size of the phone, maybe 1MM?? It is seriously thin and very nice feel. Highly recommend. My Rose Gold phone looks so pretty in this

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Go with Spigen thin case. I have the black colour which goes well with Space Grey iPhone 6s.

I really do like and prefer slim/almost naked profile on my phones. I thought about clear cases, but I wouldn't recommend it as it adds reflection finish on the outside, and gets yellowish overtime, which I dislike after using it - but that's just my personal taste.

I have tried using skins in the past to go with even slimmer profile. But that's a no go for me since I found nicks on the corners (not protected by skins), no matter how careful I am. If you're worried about that kind of damage, go for, at the very least, thin cases that protects the corners.

Spigen thin case gives enough protection while it's also very thin and slim - it fits best my personal taste, and is a very good solution given my past experience with other cases/skins - give it a try.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys are brave going for super thin cases like that. The Apple cases are plenty thin and add decent protection -- as much as most would need.

604ac

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
The price of some of these cases though, not just Apple but Otterbox, Lifeproof, etc. $40+ for rubber/plastic. Way too much. I've dropped my phones a handful of times over the last 7 years and I've spent any where from $3 to $50. Not a shred of difference in drop protection; knock on silicon I've never cracked a screen. Currently I have a $3 CDN (post #368) case and its no worse than an Otterbox Commuter which is $54 CDN. When you can buy a 6S 128GB for $0 on a 2 year contact and then spend $50 on a case, the numbers just don't add up.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
You are not going to find a thinner clear case than this. It adds nothing to the size of the phone, maybe 1MM?? It is seriously thin and very nice feel. Highly recommend. My Rose Gold phone looks so pretty in this

Thanks for the heads up ;)

Cheers

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a black Insignia soft shell case from Best Buy for my space grey 6S when I got it a few weeks ago. The case is very thin profile, is easy to grip and doesn't collect lint. It doesn't add any bulk.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I picked up a black Insignia soft shell case from Best Buy for my space grey 6S when I got it a few weeks ago. The case is very thin profile, is easy to grip and doesn't collect lint. It doesn't add any bulk.
But it also hides the great look and design of the smartphone...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
But it also hides the great look and design of the smartphone...

I've had cases on all of my phones. In my opinion this case still shows the thin profile of the 6s. It looks very good and offers enough protection for me, I'm very careful with my. iPhones.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I've had cases on all of my phones. In my opinion this case still shows the thin profile of the 6s. It looks very good and offers enough protection for me, I'm very careful with my. iPhones.
I understand why you use it. But the phone was designed to be use without a case, don't you agree? Otherwise they would just make it like a Samsung S7 Active, a resistant and rugged phone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I understand why you use it. But the phone was designed to be use without a case, don't you agree? Otherwise they would just make it like a Samsung S7 Active, a resistant and rugged phone.

I disagree. Why would Apple make and sell their leather and silicone cases. It's a personal preference.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I disagree. Why would Apple make and sell their leather and silicone cases. It's a personal preference.
The phone was made to be use without a case. Period. But I agree that using one or not it's a matter of preference. But using one, no matter the material, if it's crystal clear or not, will always change the look, touch and feel of the smartphone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The phone was made to be use without a case. Period. But I agree that using one or not it's a matter of preference. But using one, no matter the material, if it's crystal clear or not, will always change the look, touch and feel of the smartphone.

I couldn't care less about the look, touch, and feel of it. It still works the way I need it and the way it was intended, even if it doesn't look the same as it came out of the box. Reading the popularity of the case threads in these forums, I'm not in the minority.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods