What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I have gone through a few cases with my iPhone 6s:

OtterBox Commuter
OtterBox Resurgence
Apple Silicone Case
Magpul Field Case

I've owned some in the past too, including:

LifeProof Frē
OtterBox Symmetry
Urban Armor Gear
OtterBox Strada
Evutec Karbon S/SI
Speck Mightyshell
Speck Candyshell Clear

And through it all I can't get past using the phone without the case.

The Strada was a tremendous folio case, one of the best since it includes the magnetic clasp.

The OB Commuter was my first case and I still have it. Great for the daily grind. Only bad thing is the silicone tends to lose shape around the volume buttons/power button.

The LifeProof Frē is a good "objective" case, but not a good day-to-day case. Screen gets ruined by the protector.

Magpul Field Case is a military-grade case that is slim and provides great grip.

Urban Armor Gear was a great case, only gripes are the holes on the logo and the lower third of the phone. Scratch and dust-traps.

OB Resurgence is great. Less bulky than a OB Defender and it maintains the same amount of protection (except screen) as well as adding more juice. I use it on vacations.

Apple Silicone case was a waste of $35. It offers little to no protection, and I'd rather use the iPhone without a case at this point.

Speck Candyshell Clear is a great case, but it wasn't for me. My girlfriend currently us it on her Rose Gold iPhone 6s, which looks a lot better in a clear case than the Space Grey variant I am rocking.

Speck Mightyshell was a great case, but too expensive for what it offers. Also a bit too bulky for my tastes. But one of my favorites that I no longer possess.

Evutec Karbon SI was a beautiful case, with Kevlar and glass-weave fibers. Too expensive for my taste, though, even though it is Military Standard drop test rated.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Love my brown Apple leather but wanted something a bit different to use from time to time. Spigen slim armor arrived today (white on a silver iPhone 6s). I quite like it! May get my wife the red one for her space grey :)

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160307/abff4e73ae1774a58dd379c9c76c375d.jpg

Good luck I had one in white for six plus which I had only for few months it got insanely dirty managed take off some but was completely dis colored along with the blueish/ purple one I got. This is my current case image.jpeg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Good luck I had one in white for six plus which I had only for few months it got insanely dirty managed take off some but was completely dis colored along with the blueish/ purple one I got.

good to know! Thank you. Will be using the Apple leather too ... Did you find a way to clean the Spigen?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree with this post

Are you following me?

I liked the feel of the Spigen but my thoughts were confirmed -- I really like the Apple leather! And I kept holding the phone upside down because it feels the same all the way around. Leather is open ended so it's easy to tell!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you following me?

I liked the feel of the Spigen but my thoughts were confirmed -- I really like the Apple leather! And I kept holding the phone upside down because it feels the same all the way around. Leather is open ended so it's easy to tell!

Yes and yes , the same way I feel also.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
The Thanotech K-11 bumper is beautiful however it is too slippery for my clumsy self. Had to go back. I was sad about it. Back to the Apple silicone.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been using the Spigen Tough Armor for a while but I just got DesignSkin's F1 case yesterday and it seems pretty good. It has a built-in ring thing so you can hold it more securely and it feels p. sturdy. Will have to see how it holds up.

Edit: So now that I've used it for a few days, I have to say it's pretty darn solid. The ring has been pretty useful, and I love being able to just prop it up on my desk as a kickstand. I definitely don't think regular kickstands should be a thing anymore; there's gotta be some dual functionality or something with them, whether it's one of those stand things with a cover (like the iPad smart cover stuff) or like this ring.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR