What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

atrsh

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm happy with the Apple leather case.I have the blue paired with space grey 6S. Sleek and not too bulky. And I love the leather feel. Imo why pay so much for a phone and then hide it behind some silicons or plastic case.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with the Apple leather case.I have the blue paired with space grey 6S. Sleek and not too bulky. And I love the leather feel. Imo why pay so much for a phone and then hide it behind some silicons or plastic case.

Agreed!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have lifeproof fre and remembered now how much it sucks �� If you drop the case when u take it apart forget it inside will have so much lint dirt it'll never b clean ever

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
How do u get all the lint out? Or should I just not worry about it since I use protector on my phone since I switch cases

Just noticed I'm in the 6s forum lol. I have the 6s Plus. I use tape though to remove it, Its gets majority of it. I learned to live with the rest of it. It's impossible to get it all

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I heard a screen protector would fix that but LP said not to use one with the case.

I've used one every life proof case on past iPhone just been while since I had one for six and they sent me replacement was 6/6s never had issue only thing remeber was took while for home button membrane to sit flush

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I just use the cheap plastic ones like u get in anywheres 3-4 pack I used use glass but so many times normal falls they shatter I gave up I'll send u link ones I bought in min

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR