What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s?

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a caseology fusion hybrid clear case for my rose gold iPhone 6s, I like to be able to see the actual phone and still have some protection, it is not expensive (currently $8) on Amazon and it does the job for me, I used the same case when I had my iPhone 5s

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
It's xdoria defense lux I believe sadly have sell this recent financial burden caused me sell my iPhone and others I don't NEED. Going miss this case and my iPhone :-(

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Case Mate Naked Tough Case, clear of course, with a Titanium Zagg Inivisibleshield Luxe screen protector. I wanted the black Luxe but I was out of luck. I just switched down to a 6S from a 6S Plus, I like the size better, gold naturally.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Think I found the perfect case for myself, the Pelican Adventurer, soft buttons, military grade drop protection, good grip, doesn't feel rough at all due to a softer plastic, and it's clear.

Tech_User16

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Rocking the clear back UAG on my 6s Plus. After not even one week after the 6s was released my 128GB 6s Plus fell off the table while installing a screen protector. The display was cracked, the corner was marked (the glass protector wasn't installed yet, not sure it would have helped). Glad I had insurance but fronting the money for that thing not even one week after purchasing it sucked. Reinforced why I personally use cases. I hate marked or scratches on my device(s). Let alone being busted.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I think i've turned into a case-a-holic... LOL
I saw this case at Apple today and couldn't resist since it's been almost two months and I'm still waiting on my Casetify cases (I'll never order from them again)

Tech 21 Evo Elite (Rose Gold)

evo elite 1.jpg
evo elite 2.jpg
Evo Elite 3.jpg
Evo Elite 4.jpg
Evo Elite 5.jpg

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been using the Design Skin F1 for a while now and I have to say it's my favorite case. The ring is real useful, though I guess it's not as versatile as a removable ring. Nice to have it flush with the case though. I think it's on sale on Amazon right now cuz a friend of mine just bought it for cheaper.

Lakeithia

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
I love hard plastic case cover for my iPhone 6 s, This is very beautiful case.

Attachments

• for-iphone-6s-cases-hard-plastic-40-colors.jpg
    for-iphone-6s-cases-hard-plastic-40-colors.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW