3D Touch was disappointing

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This forum has become a cult. You guys are a bunch of weirdos. Ask for medicine.

Strange that you'd call a group of people "weirdos" for simply expecting a person to have actually used a feature before making the kind of critical opinion you groundlessly formulated in your posts in this thread.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
**** off. #banned

UtJtZUH.gif

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
3D Touch turned out to be disappointing to me. A bunch of short cuts is boring. I'm sure we won't see the real plans for 3D Touch until next year as we are probably beta testers this year much like touch ID.

What does it not do that you wanted it to? Arguably it does more than Force Touch on other devices.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What does it not do that you wanted it to? Arguably it does more than Force Touch on other devices.

I don't even think the OP knows what the feature is...I'd be surprised if the effort put into this thread was anything beyond him seeing "3D Touch" on an online article and then just randomly making a "stir the pot" thread with zero logic behind it.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I think it was in beta while they launched the watch.
Also it's only a new gadget that will consume a lot of battery juice.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
"The end of the world was Dissappointing"

To be honest, I haven't experienced it yet, but from everything I've heard, it really, really sucks.

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
This forum has become a cult. You guys are a bunch of weirdos. Ask for medicine.
I am curious about your assessment. Do you have an Apple Watch or have you used a Blackberry with BB10 OS?
I feel that if you have you might feel differently about the prospects here. I know we will all find out. In a lot of ways, most new tech is a crapshoot for the consumer, but it may be worth giving it a look yaynative.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask one question, if deep pressing in iphone 6s will highlight the feature of single app then how we will uninstall or delete the app? As We can now delete the app easily by deep press on app in ios 8.

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I was certainly impressed by 3D Touch. I especially liked the new multitasking gesture that will be much better than the current clunky double press of the Home button.
It was nearly 3 years ago that I predicted here that Apple will one day get rid of the Home button on the iPhone in favour of more on-screen gestures like with BB10. They have since introduced Touch ID, but I saw a rumour a few months ago that they are developing technology that would enable a fingerprint to be read on the screen. This may be connected in with this 3D Touch technology.
We will see more from 3D Touch as developers include the technology in future apps and updates. I think it also paves the way for iPhone 7 and iOS 10 next year.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I want to ask one question, if deep pressing in iphone 6s will highlight the feature of single app then how we will uninstall or delete the app? As We can now delete the app easily by deep press on app in ios 8.

There's a difference between a 'deep' press and a 'long' press.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't even think the OP knows what the feature is...I'd be surprised if the effort put into this thread was anything beyond him seeing "3D Touch" on an online article and then just randomly making a "stir the pot" thread with zero logic behind it.

Agree. I was seriously curious though-not even trying to 'flame' him or anything. Was generally curious if he had something to share or if it was just a apple makes thing>i don't like this thing I've never experienced>that means it sucks>creates thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR