I'll try harder next time.
    09-10-2015 05:32 PM
    I love it.
    I guess it will be a selling point on this flagship.
    09-10-2015 05:37 PM
    I am really looking forward to it! I think it will be great.
    09-10-2015 07:09 PM
    3D Touch turned out to be disappointing to me. A bunch of short cuts is boring. I'm sure we won't see the real plans for 3D Touch until next year as we are probably beta testers this year much like touch ID.
    What does it not do that you wanted it to? Arguably it does more than Force Touch on other devices.
    09-10-2015 08:37 PM
    What does it not do that you wanted it to? Arguably it does more than Force Touch on other devices.
    I don't even think the OP knows what the feature is...I'd be surprised if the effort put into this thread was anything beyond him seeing "3D Touch" on an online article and then just randomly making a "stir the pot" thread with zero logic behind it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2015 11:01 PM
    I was hoping to press down on the screen and my iPhone 6s would enlarge into the iPad pro.
    09-10-2015 11:28 PM
    We've been trolled
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2015 11:30 PM
    I think it was in beta while they launched the watch.
    Also it's only a new gadget that will consume a lot of battery juice.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-11-2015 12:38 AM
    "The end of the world was Dissappointing"

To be honest, I haven't experienced it yet, but from everything I've heard, it really, really sucks.
    09-11-2015 01:34 PM
    This forum has become a cult. You guys are a bunch of weirdos. Ask for medicine.
    I am curious about your assessment. Do you have an Apple Watch or have you used a Blackberry with BB10 OS?
    I feel that if you have you might feel differently about the prospects here. I know we will all find out. In a lot of ways, most new tech is a crapshoot for the consumer, but it may be worth giving it a look yaynative.
    09-11-2015 10:33 PM
    I want to ask one question, if deep pressing in iphone 6s will highlight the feature of single app then how we will uninstall or delete the app? As We can now delete the app easily by deep press on app in ios 8.
    09-12-2015 02:58 AM
    Well I was certainly impressed by 3D Touch. I especially liked the new multitasking gesture that will be much better than the current clunky double press of the Home button.
    It was nearly 3 years ago that I predicted here that Apple will one day get rid of the Home button on the iPhone in favour of more on-screen gestures like with BB10. They have since introduced Touch ID, but I saw a rumour a few months ago that they are developing technology that would enable a fingerprint to be read on the screen. This may be connected in with this 3D Touch technology.
    We will see more from 3D Touch as developers include the technology in future apps and updates. I think it also paves the way for iPhone 7 and iOS 10 next year.
    Scatabrain likes this.
    09-12-2015 06:35 AM
    I want to ask one question, if deep pressing in iphone 6s will highlight the feature of single app then how we will uninstall or delete the app? As We can now delete the app easily by deep press on app in ios 8.
    There's a difference between a 'deep' press and a 'long' press.
    shivamanuja likes this.
    09-12-2015 11:23 AM
    I don't even think the OP knows what the feature is...I'd be surprised if the effort put into this thread was anything beyond him seeing "3D Touch" on an online article and then just randomly making a "stir the pot" thread with zero logic behind it.
    Agree. I was seriously curious though-not even trying to 'flame' him or anything. Was generally curious if he had something to share or if it was just a apple makes thing>i don't like this thing I've never experienced>that means it sucks>creates thread
    09-12-2015 11:07 PM
    Does anyone know if the taptic function can be used when typing?
    09-14-2015 01:28 PM
    I don't know for sure but I'm going to say no since Apple didn't mention it at all in their keynote. Sounds like something they'd want to be known. I could be completely wrong.
    09-14-2015 02:07 PM
    This is why I think it will be better next year. We are testing it for a year like we did Touch ID.
    I disagree this is a feature you have to get right on inception because there's no second chances and from what I saw in the keynote it's pretty refined and will grow with 3rd party development
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-14-2015 04:35 PM
    I was hoping to press down on the screen and my iPhone 6s would enlarge into the iPad pro.
    Awesome!! That is just fantastic.
    09-14-2015 05:29 PM
    When I heard Apple was incorporating haptic feedback in the iPhone, this was the first thing I thought of. For years, we've heard from current and former physical keyboard (PKB) users that the feedback is the thing they miss most when moving to a glass screen. Some, including me, have thought that a form of feedback on a glass screen would be the key to allow these people to finally embrace the glass screen keyboard without the reliability issues such as double letter entry suffered by PKB users. Apple may do this one day, but I see that maybe it's a bridge too far at this point.
    09-15-2015 06:33 PM
    The crazy thing about this topic is that back in 2010 my HTC evo had haptic feedback for typing, sometimes I miss it. I think it wouldn't take much for Apple to include it because now on iOS 9 there is a haptic feedback on the screen when using Siri.
    Last edited by Eli4S; 09-17-2015 at 10:12 AM.
    09-17-2015 09:58 AM
    I think that will happen next year.
    You just answered your own question...
    09-17-2015 12:43 PM
    Grr I always miss the good threads. I love how these people always come out of the woodwork right around announcement and release time then slink back away into their hole for another year.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    09-18-2015 02:02 AM
    Grr I always miss the good threads. I love how these people always come out of the woodwork right around announcement and release time then slink back away into their hole for another year.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    ***** off hahaha that's the best he had lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-18-2015 02:20 AM
    I was not that impressed by 3D touch either but will reserve final judgment until I try it in person. Some of the demonstrations left me thinking whether it really improves things. For example, if you are in your email, why see a preview when it is very fast to open the email and slide from the left side to go back? Or is it really that much faster force touching on the camera app and telling it to open to record video rather than open the camera and slide over to the video? Maybe it is the greatest thing and I just don't know it yet. I am hoping like others have mentioned that this is just the beginning to a better use.
    For one, you won't have to mark it "unread". I complete a lot of tasks in email account to whether I read them. If it's read, it's completed.
    09-19-2015 11:38 PM
    I'm with you. These weirdos get upset because you're not impressed by a feature. That doesn't mean that it's bad but that just mean that youre not impressed and its your opinion. Some of these fanboys I tell you...

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Oh look. You took precious time to create an account from your android app so that your very first post could call out the community as 'these weirdos' and whatever else after I quit reading. I can't wait to see what your follow up gem will be. Welcome!!
    09-19-2015 11:49 PM
77 1234