Which color will you get?

Which finish will you get for the 6S or 6S+?

• Silver

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

prince078

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Space grey for me.. Having a gold iPhone 5s at present.. Want to change this time.. White bezel is not bearable for me anymore.. 6s or 6s plus..not decided yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Finally decided on SIlver 6S. I thought about going back to space grey, but I just don't like how it looks when turned off. I like seeing the black/white contrast when the screen is off and I like having a colored ring around the home button. I also find that the white bezels show less dirt/finger prints.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Finally decided on SIlver 6S. I thought about going back to space grey, but I just don't like how it looks when turned off. I like seeing the black/white contrast when the screen is off and I like having a colored ring around the home button. I also find that the white bezels show less dirt/finger prints.

Haha! The reason you're not getting the Space Grey is the exact reason I'm getting it. I like the all black look when the screen is off. Since I went with the Plus this time I thought the SG might look a little smaller.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Haha! The reason you're not getting the Space Grey is the exact reason I'm getting it. I like the all black look when the screen is off. Since I went with the Plus this time I thought the SG might look a little smaller.

Lol I guess that is the nice thing about giving us choice. And don't get me wrong, I think space grey is sharp. I like your thinking too because I agree, I think it will give the illusion of the S Plus looking smaller.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If I was still upgrading, I'd be going with Space Gray. Unfortunately, college tuition doesn't pay for itself, so looks like I'll be holding on to my 6 for one more year.

svc1314

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
You should get space grey for the black bezel. I'm currently rockin' a white iPhone 6 at the moment and at certain angles, the white bezel seldom causes a glare in the bottom of my "selfies". It isn't much, but I'm picky and it irks me terribly. 😩

aballerdotcom

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
How do you plastidip? What's the benefit and how does it look?

I'm going with space gray myself. Don't like white bezel.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

There is absolutely no benefit. It looks cheap and I'm more than positive you have seen some joker use plastidip on their car. It's the new dumb thing to do. It works like spray paint and can be peeled off.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2