Which color will you get?

Which finish will you get for the 6S or 6S+?

• Silver

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I haven't voted yet because I still don't know. Need to figure it out soon though, pre-orders are coming fast. I know I'm getting a white phone. I think black iPhones look cool, but in the end I always regret it, buy the white one I should've in the first place, and sell the black iPhone.

I know I don't want the silver iPhone 6S because I think it's kind of boring. I just don't know which gold to get.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Originally I thought maybe white/silver. Haven't had a white phone since my 4s, but since I'm thinking I'm gonna go Plus this time it'll be Space Grey. That white bezel makes it look so much bigger to me.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
For me it would be Space Grey but damn Canada has always a increase Price so I think I'll Stick with my 6 Space Grey 64gigs

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Rose Gold would be my choice, but I need to see it in person first.

I've always hated gold phones and thought they were tacky. There's something about the Rose Gold Apple Watch Sport and iPhone I really like. Not sure if I'd like them in person though.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't matter what color the back of the phone is, as long as the bezel is black... :D

I see the bezel, but the back is covered by a case.

Right, with case on from day one, color on back is irrelevant. I'll probably go with space grey and continue to use my black Apple leather case.

aballerdotcom

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Space Grey for me then I'll plastidip it black.

Looks like there will be a Space Grey iPhone party happening.

I'm not a fan of the Rose Gold color and I LOVE the color red. I'm surprised they picked an unpopular color in the US. Nobody really wears Rose Gold jewelry anymore.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Space Grey for me then I'll plastidip it black.

Looks like there will be a Space Grey iPhone party happening.

I'm not a fan of the Rose Gold color and I LOVE the color red. I'm surprised they picked an unpopular color in the US. Nobody really wears Rose Gold jewelry anymore.

How do you plastidip? What's the benefit and how does it look?

I'm going with space gray myself. Don't like white bezel.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

Brad Crystal

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't agree with you more!! When the screen of the space gray phone is off, it's impossible to distinguish top from bottom because all you can see is solid black. A silver ring around the home button would solve this!! I actually brought up the same idea to a friend earlier today before reading your post. I'm still going with space gray for my iPhone 6s, but I wish Apple would listen to us!

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Renee mentions that for people who primarily read, web browse, and text on their iPhones, that the white face can actually be better. What do you all think?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73