Rose Gold

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Omg. I loved my sidekick. I'm on the fence about the rose gold though. I think it looks awesome, but then I'd want the matching watch and the iPad pro doesn't come in the rose gold.
The Rose gold on the Apple Watch is not the same hue as the one on the iPhone. The iPhone is pinkier. (is that a word?)

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The Rose gold on the Apple Watch is not the same hue as the one on the iPhone. The iPhone is pinkier. (is that a word?)

I think it's just the lighting that makes it look different than the rose gold of the Apple Watch. I really doubt Apple would release two different colors of rose gold. They're known for paying attention to detail.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think it's just the lighting that makes it look different than the rose gold of the Apple Watch. I really doubt Apple would release two different colors of rose gold. They're known for paying attention to detail.

Well I would normally agree to that, but have you ever seen their space gray? Lol they have like three of four different colors of space gray iphones/ipads/watch.

So who knows if the rose golds are the same color.

Personally I don't like the look of it, looks really really pink and that's not for me. My wife likes it, but she is taking the iphone 6 from me. It is either space gray or silver for me. I don't really like the gold on the 6 models, loved it on the 5s though.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well I would normally agree to that, but have you ever seen their space gray? Lol they have like three of four different colors of space gray iphones/ipads/watch.

You have a point, though according to Ars Technica, the rose gold iPhone will pair well with the rose gold Apple Watch Sport, so it at least seems that they'll match pretty closely.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I like the Rose Gold but it's not for me. It would be nice to have a few color options with the black front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
After looking at the photos from the event here on iMore, I think it is a bit too pink for me. My mom is gonna love it though haha.

I'm going to go to the Apple store to try and get some real hands on time with the Gold iPhone6 and the Plus model. I'll probably still stick with the regular 6S, but I might want the Plus if I spend some time with it myself. Going to be between Space Grey and Gold for me this time...

Still wish there was a Gold back with black screen! Or if Apple had released a Blue Sapphire or even Emerald Green device. I can picture them perfectly after seeing the Rose (Pink/Red) Gold model :p

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Navy (I liked it too!) and I'm getting a Speck Clear.

I'll be going to Best Buy to get the Zagg tempered glass protector.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

Will 6 plus cases still work for the 6s Plus ? I'm not really looking forward to get new cases of not

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I like the rose gold a lot but I also really like the orange silicone case. They probably wouldn't look good together. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I thought I'd love the gold but I ended up hating it. Looked cheap to me. I need to see the pink in person. Cause yeah it looks a bit too pink to me. I wish it was black with rose gold. Dang. Will prolly still get the pink though.

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Too pink for my tastes. Different lighting will accentuate the degree just like on the yellow gold. If it was more of a copper color I would have jumped. Once my wife went nuts over it I knew it wasn't for me.

There you go guys. This lad has nailed it. Exactly my words and thoughts. The moment rose gold was announced all the girls and ladies around me went hysterical. So to sum it up it is appealing more to women then men. Take it as a 80:20 ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
It is a pink phone. I have no desire to own a pink phone. What irks me is how there are 3 white faced models and 1 black faced model. Seems a bit unbalanced. Give me the gold option with a black front and black antenna lines and I would buy in a heartbeat.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Navy (I liked it too!) and I'm getting a Speck Clear.

I'll be going to Best Buy to get the Zagg tempered glass protector.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

vR5QyUB.png

Woo!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It is a pink phone. I have no desire to own a pink phone. What irks me is how there are 3 white faced models and 1 black faced model. Seems a bit unbalanced. Give me the gold option with a black front and black antenna lines and I would buy in a heartbeat.

I honestly thought, by now, that Apple would have released a black/gold combo. I thought it was a pretty awesome mock up on the 5S...

20131017_013830_zps1f5b4a91.jpg

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I honestly thought, by now, that Apple would have released a black/gold combo. I thought it was a pretty awesome mock up on the 5S...

http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/20131017_013830_zps1f5b4a91.jpg

They've got a black and gold iWatch too. So this didn't seem very far fetched and it looks amazingly classy. Saw it in the posters at the Apple store yesterday. Isn't there a laptop that's colored like that too?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So, funnily enough, I'm actually shying away from getting a rose gold one now. Down the line, I may want a certain case that might look funny with it. I think I'll stay on the "safe" route and get the silver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner