Rose Gold

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
What are all of your thoughts on rose gold?

It's actually starting to grow on me...

I had a silver iPhone5 and now have a Space Grey iPhone6. I usually like to change it up, and the rose gold is different. ... I just wish there was a gold with black screen option!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
As a guy. I actually love it. Of course only because it's new, I felt the same about the gold and then quickly changed back to the silver when the 6 plus came out.
I would definitely rock a rose gold iPhone though paired with a rose gold Apple Watch. Good thing I haven't bought my Apple Watch yet. Unsure if I will be upgrading to the 6S plus.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
As a guy. I actually love it. Of course only because it's new, I felt the same about the gold and then quickly changed back to the silver when the 6 plus came out.
I would definitely rock a rose gold iPhone though paired with a rose gold Apple Watch. Good thing I haven't bought my Apple Watch yet. Unsure if I will be upgrading to the 6S plus.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm a guy and it's not too pink for me. If I don't go rose gold I'll be sticking with the space grey. I guess I have about 3 days to figure it out haha

Personally not an Apple Watch guy... I might get a sport model when the 2nd gen comes out, but I like wearing a classic analog watch daily...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Too pink for my tastes. Different lighting will accentuate the degree just like on the yellow gold. If it was more of a copper color I would have jumped. Once my wife went nuts over it I knew it wasn't for me.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am not picky... I have my rep get me what ever is available as long as its not the same as I currently have. Easier to tell them apart that way for testing. So my 6s and 6s Plus will be in gold, rose gold or black :)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm a guy and it's not too pink for me. If I don't go rose gold I'll be sticking with the space grey. I guess I have about 3 days to figure it out haha

Personally not an Apple Watch guy... I might get a sport model when the 2nd gen comes out, but I like wearing a classic analog watch daily...

I was thinking it looked a lot like the pink power ranger color lol

I'm still unsure if I'll be upgrading though considering I just got the 6 plus in January and it's been working amazingly so far I don't think I need 3D force touch or the 4K video.... Yet but we will see. Lol.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
From the pics I've seen. It looks kinda pink imo. My fianc? likes it though. I'm a get the space grey this go

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to see it in person. I kinda like what I see, though. I'm not a girlie girl by any means and I'd definitely cover it up with a case, but having some hints of rose gold coming through would be neat, I think. I'm leaning toward the rose gold with a navy blue leather case.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. It's mine. I'm getting ready to buy a case for it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Also, it kinda sorta reminds me of this:

HPatIsw.jpg

I loved that phone. I had one in each color (this and the gray carbon color).

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have real-life photos of the rose gold in different lights?

Looks less pink on the website than it does in the real life picture above...