Well I would normally agree to that, but have you ever seen their space gray? Lol they have like three of four different colors of space gray iphones/ipads/watch.
    You have a point, though according to Ars Technica, the rose gold iPhone will pair well with the rose gold Apple Watch Sport, so it at least seems that they'll match pretty closely.
    wolfedude88 likes this.
    09-09-2015 09:32 PM
    I like the Rose Gold but it's not for me. It would be nice to have a few color options with the black front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-09-2015 09:37 PM
    After looking at the photos from the event here on iMore, I think it is a bit too pink for me. My mom is gonna love it though haha.

I'm going to go to the Apple store to try and get some real hands on time with the Gold iPhone6 and the Plus model. I'll probably still stick with the regular 6S, but I might want the Plus if I spend some time with it myself. Going to be between Space Grey and Gold for me this time...

Still wish there was a Gold back with black screen! Or if Apple had released a Blue Sapphire or even Emerald Green device. I can picture them perfectly after seeing the Rose (Pink/Red) Gold model :P
    09-09-2015 10:11 PM
    I'm a huge pink person so will definitely be trying to purchase a rose gold 🌸
    raphie likes this.
    09-09-2015 10:12 PM
    I ordered the Navy (I liked it too!) and I'm getting a Speck Clear.

I'll be going to Best Buy to get the Zagg tempered glass protector.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4
    Will 6 plus cases still work for the 6s Plus ? I'm not really looking forward to get new cases of not

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-09-2015 10:12 PM
    I like the rose gold a lot but I also really like the orange silicone case. They probably wouldn't look good together. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-09-2015 10:45 PM
    I thought I'd love the gold but I ended up hating it. Looked cheap to me. I need to see the pink in person. Cause yeah it looks a bit too pink to me. I wish it was black with rose gold. Dang. Will prolly still get the pink though.
    09-10-2015 12:56 AM
    Too pink for my tastes. Different lighting will accentuate the degree just like on the yellow gold. If it was more of a copper color I would have jumped. Once my wife went nuts over it I knew it wasn't for me.
    There you go guys. This lad has nailed it. Exactly my words and thoughts. The moment rose gold was announced all the girls and ladies around me went hysterical. So to sum it up it is appealing more to women then men. Take it as a 80:20 ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 06:44 AM
    I really, really like the Rose Gold, but I would want to see it in person before I purchased.
    09-10-2015 08:02 AM
    It is a pink phone. I have no desire to own a pink phone. What irks me is how there are 3 white faced models and 1 black faced model. Seems a bit unbalanced. Give me the gold option with a black front and black antenna lines and I would buy in a heartbeat.
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    09-10-2015 10:14 AM
    I ordered the Navy (I liked it too!) and I'm getting a Speck Clear.

I'll be going to Best Buy to get the Zagg tempered glass protector.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Woo!!
    09-10-2015 10:16 AM
    It is a pink phone. I have no desire to own a pink phone. What irks me is how there are 3 white faced models and 1 black faced model. Seems a bit unbalanced. Give me the gold option with a black front and black antenna lines and I would buy in a heartbeat.
    I honestly thought, by now, that Apple would have released a black/gold combo. I thought it was a pretty awesome mock up on the 5S...

09-10-2015 10:27 AM
    I honestly thought, by now, that Apple would have released a black/gold combo. I thought it was a pretty awesome mock up on the 5S...

http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content...ps1f5b4a91.jpg
    They've got a black and gold iWatch too. So this didn't seem very far fetched and it looks amazingly classy. Saw it in the posters at the Apple store yesterday. Isn't there a laptop that's colored like that too?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    09-10-2015 10:30 AM

http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content...ps1f5b4a91.jpg
    *drool*
    09-10-2015 11:19 AM
    So, funnily enough, I'm actually shying away from getting a rose gold one now. Down the line, I may want a certain case that might look funny with it. I think I'll stay on the "safe" route and get the silver.
    09-10-2015 12:44 PM
    So, funnily enough, I'm actually shying away from getting a rose gold one now. Down the line, I may want a certain case that might look funny with it. I think I'll stay on the "safe" route and get the silver.
    Aww. I wouldn't get the rose gold because it's pink. I seriously dislike pink. I'm gonna go with the space gray again.

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-10-2015 01:12 PM
    The thing about these gold options are that they look really ugly in the form factor of the 6/6 Plus as opposed to how the gold looked on the 5S. I was one of the people who had negative things to say about the gold 5S, but in reality it looks so much more tasteful than what we have now. The way the white glass on the back compliments the champagne color on the back looks really nice. Now on the 6's and iPads, the golds look like something someone who has money to spend just had custom made.
    09-10-2015 01:16 PM
    According to Apple support the new cases will work with last years models. I am going to get one of the new lavendar silicone cases for my 2014 6 Plus.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-10-2015 03:08 PM
    Also the pictures I have seen of the rose gold color looks really pink to me. I have a metallic rose gold MK purse and the color is nothing like what these rose gold iPhones look like. But like some said it could be the lighting. Could look different in person.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-10-2015 03:10 PM
    I absolutely love rose gold on a watch, but I'm just not sold on rose gold for a phone. I'll have to see it in person.
    09-10-2015 03:31 PM
    Oh I'm TOTALLY sold on the rose gold. AND the lavender watch band for the Sport Watch goes beautifully with it. That'll be my next purchase, next month. Or when I get the phone in my hand, who knows.
    09-10-2015 04:19 PM
    I'm guessing if you've seen or have the rose gold watch then that's what it looks like. Apple wouldn't come out with a whole new shade of rose gold for the iPhone. They didn't do that with the gold. It's identical. I'm feeling pretty safe that the rose gold is going to be the same as the watch and a true rose gold.
    09-10-2015 05:21 PM
    Space Grey is everything for me.
    I guess the rose gold will be loved by girls.
    09-10-2015 05:40 PM
    I think Hank and others mentioned this but if you plan to put a traditional case on, does color truly matter outside of being either a black or white faced phone? Basically you end up trying to match to the color of a home button ring.
    kataran and Sekelani Zwambila like this.
    09-10-2015 06:21 PM
    Ya... it's starting to grow less on me... I made this thread because it was *new* and from the initial pictures it looked almost red gold. But the in person photos definitely make it look pink.

Went to the apple store to play with a Gold iPhone6 today and I think I will switch it up. I'll be getting the Gold 6S and when the iPad Pro drops I will be getting Space Gray.

Again... I just WISH there were an option for a gold back with black screen and accents!
    09-10-2015 06:51 PM
63 123