I currently have a Maxx HD and plan on getting the Iphone 6s when it comes out. Is there anything special I need to know in order to make the change painless. I already feel that I will probably lose all of my apps from google, are there compatible ones from the iTunes that I can use, example notes, weather, appygeek, word software etc. Thanks, Robert
    09-01-2015 02:02 PM
    I currently have a Maxx HD and plan on getting the Iphone 6s when it comes out. Is there anything special I need to know in order to make the change painless. I already feel that I will probably lose all of my apps from google, are there compatible ones from the iTunes that I can use, example notes, weather, appygeek, word software etc. Thanks, Robert
    You should be able to get exact same equivalent apps from the same app makers for the most part on the Apple ecosystem. Good luck.
    Go ahead and search for the apps you have here before you buy the phone:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/io...mUvbUpU2583245
    09-01-2015 02:11 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate the help. I will be asking more questions as I make the transition to Apple.
    09-01-2015 02:13 PM
    Set up iTunes on your PC/Mac and visit the app store see what is available, I was Android then Windows now iPhone 6, also Apple Watch, have not regretted one moment, notes are built in, weather built in, etc, though there are plenty free and paid apps for what you want.
    09-01-2015 02:15 PM
    I'd take it a step further and just start downloading all those apps on iTunes so they're readily available to sync on to your new iPhone once you get it.
    09-01-2015 02:42 PM
    Thanks, that would take some of the guess work out of it.
    09-01-2015 05:39 PM
    It's not difficult at all. I switch between the 2 often but I'm working on stopping the madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ladyc0524 and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-01-2015 05:52 PM
    One more thing that will help your transfer is if you make sure that all of your phone contacts are tied to your google account. This way, all you have to do to when you get your phone is set up your gmail account in settings. Your contacts and calendar will automatically load to your phone.
    09-01-2015 05:55 PM
    I agree that it's not difficult at all. It'll probably take you a day to realize that iOS is not Android and that some things you're used to doing on an Android is done differently on the iPhone.
    mumfoau likes this.
    09-01-2015 06:43 PM
    Easiest thing in the world. Just make sure you set it up to work as Apple intended it to, and you'll be fine.
    09-02-2015 11:46 AM
    It's not difficult at all. I switch between the 2 often but I'm working on stopping the madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You and me both, man! My only gripe is my paid apps don't transfer from one platform to the next.
    mumfoau likes this.
    09-03-2015 10:24 AM
    I guess it will be harder to get back to Android when you get used to iOS.
    09-08-2015 06:24 AM
    Apple is releasing an App on Android to help you switch. I believe its coming out when iOS 9 comes out or around then?
    09-09-2015 02:55 PM