It could very possibly be that there were lots of bent iPhones being returned...it could also be Apple wanting to make more profit. It could be magical alien brain suckers controlling Apple's service department in their early attempts to take over the planet...

The world may never know...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090504195508
    I was unfortunately one of the people with a bent one. Though it was actually my guy who bent it. Which led me to actually think Otterbox and other tight fitting cases could have attributed to this. When I had the 6 it had tempered glass front and back with a flimsy clear case. It was put into a purse, tight areas, etc.

However, upon taking out the bent 6 I gifted my guy for his birthday, I noticed the case had a slight deformity. It was slightly curved. I honestly believe the case was like that prior to the phone being placed in it. My reasoning? I've returned Otterboxes, for not fitting other devices I've owned, for this same reason. Some type of deformity.

I do think the iPhone 6 was a little bit more fragile and pliable in certain regions. However, I wonder if badly fitting cases didn't help attribute to this.

At any rate, I bet the 6s will perfectly resolve this so no more reason to stipulate right?

I can't wait to get my phone... Using the 5s again... Ugh. LOL

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.
    09-13-2015 02:48 PM
    It could very possibly be that there were lots of bent iPhones being returned...it could also be Apple wanting to make more profit. It could be magical alien brain suckers controlling Apple's service department in their early attempts to take over the planet...

The world may never know...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090504195508
    Err...ok 0.o
    09-13-2015 09:39 PM
    We'll find out in a few days. I'll have plenty of popcorn ready for the show.
    09-15-2015 09:50 PM
128 ... 456