I don't care if they publicly respond. I only care about the design and that they help their customers. They are clearly doing both.
    They always do with every iPhone...the iPhone wouldn't sell like it does if there weren't improvements on new iterations for the customer.

And you only don't care because you now see the reality of it.
    08-26-2015 03:36 PM
    You believed wrong...(shocking)

https://www.apple.com/pr/library/201...-iPhone-4.html

...to compare, here is Apple's response to "Bendgate"...

...essentially echoing what we've been saying in this thread that you've tried to counter over and over again.

Your interpretation of the use of the higher grade aluminum is misguided and assumptive.
    If I remember reading correctly, Steve Jobs flew back to Cupertino in the middle of his family vacation in Hawaii to address antennagate.
    08-27-2015 08:41 PM
    I guess I have to get a new iPhone 6s Plus....

Will "Bendgate" Still Be An Issue?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440898406.043958.jpg

"Bendgate" happened to me tonight

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    08-29-2015 09:34 PM
    I guess I have to get a new iPhone 6s Plus....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440898406.043958.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	89667

"Bendgate" happened to me tonight

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Samsung will probably copy that feature once they realize 6+ can do that.
    08-29-2015 10:59 PM
    Samsung will probably copy that feature once they realize 6+ can do that.
    LOL
    anon(73368) likes this.
    08-29-2015 11:00 PM
    Will "Bendgate" Still Be An Issue?-pissing-match.gif
    Always the same antagonists here. who wins these?
    08-30-2015 01:45 AM

Name:	pissing match.gif 
Views:	74 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	89688
    Pot...meet kettle.
    08-30-2015 09:00 PM

Name:	pissing match.gif 
Views:	74 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	89688
    Everyone loses (especially the instigators - that not winning keeps us posting).
    08-31-2015 08:49 AM
    I don't think it'll be an issue, but I just noticed that my Plus has a slight bend after scrutinizing it. Nothing to write home about, and nothing to complain about that's for sure. Still, it just shows you that these things will bend even if they are seldom put into pockets or exposed to anything that you think would cause it.
    09-01-2015 08:53 PM
    I don't think it'll be an issue, but I just noticed that my Plus has a slight bend after scrutinizing it. Nothing to write home about, and nothing to complain about that's for sure. Still, it just shows you that these things will bend even if they are seldom put into pockets or exposed to anything that you think would cause it.
    Might be worth getting a replacement if eligible. Cheers.
    09-02-2015 08:51 AM
    I don't think so. It's barely noticeable only because I took the time to look for it. It might have been there before for all I know. I'm not sure how it happened, but I will just try to ignore it until it gets worse. Then I'll think about getting it replaced. For now it's no big deal. Thanks for the tip though.
    09-02-2015 09:02 AM
    I don't think so. It's barely noticeable only because I took the time to look for it. It might have been there before for all I know. I'm not sure how it happened, but I will just try to ignore it until it gets worse. Then I'll think about getting it replaced. For now it's no big deal. Thanks for the tip though.
    Mine is bent also (see post #78) , but Im going to keep it....it adds character.....SMILE
    09-02-2015 09:14 AM
    Derek Kessler today on iMore "So while they're not explicitly acknowledging the "bendgate" issues that affected the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Apple's clearly taken the lesson of brutal consumer durability testing to heart and made sure that the new iPhones are stronger. If that means that creating a new iPhone that's more resistant to bending means it has to be a smidgen heavier and a hair thicker, so be it."
    09-09-2015 07:26 PM
    It never was, so I don't expect it to be an issue with the iPhone 6S Plus
    09-09-2015 07:32 PM
    Derek Kessler today on iMore "So while they're not explicitly acknowledging the "bendgate" issues that affected the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Apple's clearly taken the lesson of brutal consumer durability testing to heart and made sure that the new iPhones are stronger. If that means that creating a new iPhone that's more resistant to bending means it has to be a smidgen heavier and a hair thicker, so be it."
    lol...are you now pretending like his comment is some kind of "official" statement on the subject?
    09-09-2015 08:27 PM
    lol...are you now pretending like his comment is some kind of "official" statement on the subject?
    Who's pretending anything? It is what it is. Someone's opinion. I thought it was on topic.
    09-09-2015 10:06 PM
    Hopefully not but people always seem to find something to ***** about. iMore will hopefully be there to call the situation out as it is when something comes up.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-10-2015 02:16 AM
    Who's pretending anything? It is what it is. Someone's opinion. I thought it was on topic.
    You shared the quote in this thread as a backing to your opinion on this subject...as if it gave your side of the argument more validity. I was simply pointing out that it didn't...if you already understood that, fantastic! My post is there for others to reference.
    09-10-2015 10:33 AM
    You shared the quote in this thread as a backing to your opinion on this subject...as if it gave your side of the argument more validity. I was simply pointing out that it didn't...if you already understood that, fantastic! My post is there for others to reference.
    So that opinion offends you so much you must comment. I think you are incapable of not getting the last word which gives me a little chuckle.

Sharing a shared opinion from the Managing Editor of Mobile Nations - on topic is satisfying. You can't take that away.
    09-10-2015 11:06 AM
    So that opinion offends you so much you must comment. I think you are incapable of not getting the last word which gives me a little chuckle.

Sharing a shared opinion from the Managing Editor of Mobile Nations - on topic is satisfying. You can't take that away.
    I'm not offended at all...I was just providing clarity. If that kind of thing satisfies your agenda, enjoy it! I know I enjoy responding to it.
    09-10-2015 11:18 AM
    I'm not offended at all...I was just providing clarity. If that kind of thing satisfies your agenda, enjoy it! I know I enjoy responding to it.
    09-10-2015 11:19 AM

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    09-10-2015 01:32 PM
    Whether "bengate" was a problem or not, Apple felt the need for improvment to satisfy their customers, so they improved it....SIMPLE.
    09-10-2015 01:44 PM
    Whether "bengate" was a problem or not, Apple felt the need for improvment to satisfy their customers, so they improved it....SIMPLE.
    No beer and fries? Pizza?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2015 03:43 PM
    As they do...every single year, regardless of what ridiculous new "gate" conspiracy is created to keep the dust kicked up.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-2015 03:54 PM
128 ... 23456