I'm a tightly on a 3 year cycle so automatically get s & non s...
    08-16-2015 06:42 AM
    I tend to get every other model or third model. 4, 5s, planning to get 6s or maybe 7. I really like and prefer the s models. No problem finding a case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-16-2015 04:46 PM
    Yeah, I jumped from a 4S to a 6. 3 years with the 4S was OK, the only downside for me was the screen size. I think 3 years with the 6 will be a piece of cake. Next stop, iPhone 7S...
    08-16-2015 05:08 PM
    The S feels like the more stable and thought out phone. Every two years changing the design and the following year making it the best it can be...
    08-17-2015 08:38 AM
    I definitely think their less exciting just because they don't introduce different looking iPhone.

With that said I love the 6 models just because of the great improvements they bring. It's definitely a refinement.

But I see how people don't get as excited.
    08-20-2015 12:00 PM
    I definitely think their less exciting just because they don't introduce different looking iPhone.

With that said I love the 6 models just because of the great improvements they bring. It's definitely a refinement.

But I see how people don't get as excited.
    The 6 models were not "refined" though, they were completely redesigned and revamped. Refinement is the defined character of the "S" models, which is why, to me, if I had to choose a single release cycle to follow, it would probably be the S line, since you'd get the newer design device with all the refinement of the "S" models bring to the table each iteration.

If you enjoy refinement, the S models are the way to go. If you like total revamping of the entire slate, the non-S models are the way to go (since those are always the redesigns).
    08-20-2015 12:17 PM
    The 6 models were not "refined" though, they were completely redesigned and revamped. Refinement is the defined character of the "S" models, which is why, to me, if I had to choose a single release cycle to follow, it would probably be the S line, since you'd get the newer design device with all the refinement of the "S" models bring to the table each iteration.

If you enjoy refinement, the S models are the way to go. If you like total revamping of the entire slate, the non-S models are the way to go (since those are always the redesigns).
    When I said 6 models, I totally meant the S models. I think my statement makes a lot more sense now, lol. I love the 4, 5 & 6 models because of the new model changes, but the S are great because of the refinements. Really both are great choices because you get great experiences either way. Though like I said for some I see why they might not be as excited about the S models because aesthetically they look the same and you might not think of it as a different phone, but its all about the refinements. lol

Honestly I don't have this problem, because unfortunately for my wife I have to buy a new one every year.

I use to switch back and forth between an iphone and the newest and greatest android phone. I still love android and like to play with all the new phones, but I just dont buy them anymore. As much as I love android, I honestly am so use to the way ios works and the way the apps work and look that I can't use android as a personal phone anymore.

I think that says a lot about how far ios has came along, yes it has used a lot of android features(and vice versa), but it is almost as complete and stable as a mobile OS as there is.
    08-22-2015 11:19 PM
    This time around I feel like the S version is awesome because the long awaited camera advancements and new rose gold color ☺️
    09-09-2015 10:16 PM
    my first iPhone was the 5. When the 5S came out, I wasn't that impressed. I didn't think I would care that much about Touch ID. Now that I have it on my 6, I can't believe I didn't have it on my 5, but it wouldn't really have changed how I used the phone daily.

With this 6S model, I am definitely upgrading. It looks like 3D Touch changes the way that the whole OS is used and will definitely shape how I use the device daily.

So.. I guess my answer is that it depends for me...
    09-09-2015 10:19 PM
    Not to me. They feel very stable IMO. I usually buy the "s" models.
    09-09-2015 10:28 PM
    For me the whole 6 lineup is awful, sure the features are great but the design is just something that I really hate (also the size).
    09-10-2015 02:12 AM
    I always buy a new one every year. But I thought the iPhone 5s Touch ID didn't look all that impressive and wasn't thinking I would use it all that much.

Boy did my opinion change on that fast. It worked really really well, I'm looking forward to Touch ID 2.0 on the 6s to see how much better it really is.
    09-10-2015 10:20 AM
37 12