New iPhone Colors?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I think my dream iPhone would be dark green. I'd pair it with the blue leather case. As it is, I'm leaning toward space gray to match my iPad Air.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The body of the phone is almost assuredly going to be the same (just like it is every "S" iteration)...so not real surprising the companies are jumping on the "I want to be first!" band wagon. Just to put it out there, Spigen was horrible last year about fulfilling orders on the cases...this might be different since the cases are probably identical to what you can buy now, but when the 6/6+ came out, they were really behind on orders that were "guaranteed" to deliver on release day.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That rose gold will be the new gold 5S this year. Everyone is going to clamor for it.

I say that with the confidence that Gurman's report is correct.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The body of the phone is almost assuredly going to be the same (just like it is every "S" iteration)...so not real surprising the companies are jumping on the "I want to be first!" band wagon. Just to put it out there, Spigen was horrible last year about fulfilling orders on the cases...this might be different since the cases are probably identical to what you can buy now, but when the 6/6+ came out, they were really behind on orders that were "guaranteed" to deliver on release day.

The only possible fly in the ointment is the rumor of the 6S / Plus being slightly thicker. That could mess up the case makers a bit. I remember when the iPad Mini 2 came out, it was the same way - some of the tighter citing cases didn't work with it.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
So, I assume this is another white face color option. Hmmm. I realize there's obviously a demand for it, but it does absolutely nothing for me. Fingers remain crossed that there are some super secret dark colors planned for use with a black face.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Oh heck yeah. I got my phone before the damn case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So, I assume this is another white face color option. Hmmm. I realize there's obviously a demand for it, but it does absolutely nothing for me. Fingers remain crossed that there are some super secret dark colors planned for use with a black face.

I wouldn't count on it. Apple loves how the iOS theme looks on white-faced iPhones which is why you see it in a lot of their promotional material. They're almost obsessed with white.