OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

Word (rumor) is the September Keynote will be Wednesday the 9th. Seems it's usually on a Tuesday. Regardless, this indicates an 18th release date with Pre-orders the 11th. Then again, it could just be rumors.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

Word (rumor) is the September Keynote will be Wednesday the 9th. Seems it's usually on a Tuesday. Regardless, this indicates an 18th release date with Pre-orders the 11th. Then again, it could just be rumors.

That whole week seems jumbled and messes up Apple's system with iPhone releases. Labor Day on Monday, which means that Apple may give the press an extra day to travel because it's considered rude to make the press travel on holidays. Then, September 11th is on Friday, which is the usual day for iPhone pre-orders. I wonder what Apple will do with that. I still think pre-orders will be Friday, but the keynote date makes me wonder if they will change it to accommodate the press.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

That whole week seems jumbled and messes up Apple's system with iPhone releases. Labor Day on Monday, which means that Apple may give the press an extra day to travel because it's considered rude to make the press travel on holidays. Then, September 11th is on Friday, which is the usual day for iPhone pre-orders. I wonder what Apple will do with that. I still think pre-orders will be Friday, but the keynote date makes me wonder if they will change it to accommodate the press.

Good points.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Do that would mean one month to pre-orders!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Come on 6s Plus!!!! ❤❤❤

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I hope cases and glass screen protectors are available at launch. I remember there wasn't much of a collection last year.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I hope cases and glass screen protectors are available at launch. I remember there wasn't much of a collection last year.

Well, going by past years, the S models don't really change the design at all, so if you were to buy a 6+ screen protector right now for use on your 6s+, it would fit. But, with the rumored 0.2mm thickness increase, some cases may not fit while others may fit just fine.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. That's why I need to wait. Don't want to run the risk. I usually get Otterbox cases so they need to fit correctly.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yup. That's why I need to wait. Don't want to run the risk. I usually get Otterbox cases so they need to fit correctly.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

If there's going to be a size change, we'll start to see some 6s and 6s Plus cheapo cases for sale soon. I haven't seen any yet.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got the "words" about ten minutes ago. My Wife is giving me her upgrade and taking my 6 Plus. If I want it....YIPPEE!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods