OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same here, I'm wating also......SMILE:biggrin:

OK disreguard this post....LOL. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to purchase the 128gb SpaceGray iPhone 6Plus. I will see what the 6s/6sPlus brings to the table (excluding rumors) and go from there....SMILE

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I actually ended up buying a 6 Plus at full retail last month and it's starting to feel a little small already, so I agree. I'll definitely be opting for the 6S Plus come September. I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to the new colors, especially the darker Space Gray shade.

I wouldn't expect the 6S Plus to be any bigger than the 6 Plus.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think i'm gonna get the 6+ next time too. a friend has one and i held it and noticed it doesn't really seem that big after using the 6 for a year.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Oh I know it'll be the exact same size, I was simply saying that the size of the 6 Plus becomes very normal very quickly and that it now feels a tad small. That's all.

Oh, I got ya. Use a 5S for a day like I have and you'll feel like you have a pop tart when you use your 6 Plus again lol

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I got ya. Use a 5S for a day like I have and you'll feel like you have a pop tart when you use your 6 Plus again lol

:rotfl:

I actually held one again at the Apple Store yesterday that they use for scanning items that you purchase and I couldn't believe how I ever used something so small, let alone liked it! Even now, I'd kind of like a 5S sized version of the 6 Plus, just to have a baby 6 Plus to use here and there. Then I could have the large phone to use most of the time and the micro sized iPhone for when I'd take it out but not use it much; I'd just want it to be the exact same design and thickness of the 6/6 Plus.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
:rotfl:

I actually held one again at the Apple Store yesterday that they use for scanning items that you purchase and I couldn't believe how I ever used something so small, let alone liked it! Even now, I'd kind of like a 5S sized version of the 6 Plus, just to have a baby 6 Plus to use here and there. Then I could have the large phone to use most of the time and the micro sized iPhone for when I'd take it out but not use it much; I'd just want it to be the exact same design and thickness of the 6/6 Plus.

i know! i remember when i thought the 5 was big when i upgraded from the 4. now the 6 seems small.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the phone with AT&T as I type this. They can save me $20/month if I go to their new MobileShare plan and use Next for equipment upgrades. The problem is that $20 savings will end up costing me as much as $150/month in equipment charges (5 lines, currently on their FamiltShare plan).

I am seriously considering paying an ETF and moving my business to T-Mobile at this point.

T-mobile won't save you any money. you have to buy phone outright (which you can also do on AT&T) or make the same payments there as you would at AT&T. I put together a mock plan with 4 iphones on tmobiles site and it was more than AT&T.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
TWO MONTHS!!!!!!! It's getting closer!!!!!!!

Come oooooooon iPhone 6s Plus!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's a joke. He gets impatient with overexcitable people.
I'm often overexcited.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
YAY!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
COME OOOOOONNNNNN PREORDERS!!!!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
For Pre-order? The past 2 years were the 20th and 19th for the release. So I'm guessing the 18th for release with Pre-orders the 11th. But you may be right.

I agree there. Pre-orders are always the Friday before launch day if I remember correctly.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish they send out the invites already. It's getting close and I'm getting way over impatient.

Mike4apple

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
The Lumia and Microsoft makes nearly all the previous Nokia fans disappointed and frustrated, plus, Microsoft and Qualcomm is combo crew, Microsoft is always helping Qualcomm to use their unwanted CPUs, endless low definition device, 800x480

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW