OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

I too am waiting for the 6s+ while I really like the size and portability of my 6. I really miss my big screens and longer battery life. I really don't like the battery life of the iPhone 6. I've been kicking myself from day 20 for not getting the larger 6+. Oh well I only have to hold out a few more months. Hopefully Apple will add more features to truly differentiate the plus model.

Why should it have more features than the 6? The only difference should be screen size, IMHO.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLU...

I had considered getting an other 6Plus now but with the 6S Plus only a few months away I can wait, painfully so but I can wait. Then I can go between Android and iOS and alleviate the issue of getting bored by just swapping my SIM and then swap back a few weeks later or whenever.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Why should it have more features than the 6? The only difference should be screen size, IMHO.

I feel it should have more features to differentiate itself or make use of the larger screen.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I feel it should have more features to differentiate itself or make use of the larger screen.

Absolutely. Why wouldn't you want to take advantage of the large screen? The few apps that offer a landscape view or split screen are nice but more can be done. (See Galaxy Note). I understand why Apple didn't come out with some features right away. They like to do it right and I appreciate that. I think we will see a bump up in RAM in the next Plus and that will allow some more features to be added to the larger iPhone. You know they held back something from the WWDC that will be revealed with the new iPhones. I am excited to see what they do.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I had considered getting an other 6Plus now but with the 6S Plus only a few months away I can wait, painfully so but I can wait. Then I can go between Android and iOS and alleviate the issue of getting bored by just swapping my SIM and then swap back a few weeks later or whenever.

Ha, I bought a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition for that. When I get an urge to use Android, pick it up and play with it for a while, and then I can go back to my iPhone without any problems :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Ha, I bought a Moto X 2014 Pure Edition for that. When I get an urge to use Android, pick it up and play with it for a while, and then I can go back to my iPhone without any problems :)
I can go back and forth easily. But after this last six months of not feeling compelled to use anything other than what I love to use, it is extremely easy to say that out of everything I use nothing beats my iPhone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I can go back and forth easily. But after this last six months of not feeling compelled to use anything other than what I love to use, it is extremely easy to say that out of everything I use nothing beats my iPhone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Yeah, I haven't swapped my SIM out since February, and it was only for about 3 weeks, then I went straight back to the iPhone :)

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

This wait is going to suck. I just got my wife a 6 plus and I already like it more than my iPhone 6. Here is to the hope that she decides that it is to large( she still hasn't touched it yet).

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I can relate to how much the wait sucks. I was sure the smaller size was the right one for me and then, after handling my Note 4 for a few weeks, realised I could have managed the 6+ with no problems.
So the wait for me will have been around ten months!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
In all seriousness after getting the  Watch I will be keeping my 5s and waiting for the new iPhone 7 next year. Force touch and apple pay on the watch will keep me up to date

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If one more person gets on this Metro car with a 6+, while I have to wait until September, I'm going to scream.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
TWO AN A HALF MONTHS!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten used to large devices.
Right now I'm using a Note 4 and that doesn't feel big anymore. Even the Lumia 1520 feels comfortable now.

So yah I've gotten used to large phones. It's the Plus for me this next go around.

I actually ended up buying a 6 Plus at full retail last month and it's starting to feel a little small already, so I agree. I'll definitely be opting for the 6S Plus come September. I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to the new colors, especially the darker Space Gray shade.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox