OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!! 6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah he's going to blow a fuse but hey.....I'm getting fidgety...

So yeah I started a thread....he's going to kill me.....

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm just going nuts and I'm supremely bored in this STUPID release call and I CAN'T WAIT and I've got a ton of cash ready and WHEN THE HELL IS SEPTEMBER?~?~??~~??

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe I've managed to hold on, since I decided I really should have gone with the Plus after all.
I hope they do come out with a rose gold. I'll get a 128G of course.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't bier I've managed to hold in since I decided I really should have gone with the Plus after all.
I hope they do come out with a rose gold. I'll get a 128G of course.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Good to see you "mildly interested" in the new iPhone release. :D

I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?). I am sitting on several hundred dollars worth of Apple Store gift cards, intended for the next iPhone. #grrrrrr

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good to see you "mildly interested" in the new iPhone release. :D

I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?). I am sitting on several hundred dollars worth of Apple Store gift cards, intended for the next iPhone. #grrrrrr

Wait WHAT!!? That's crazy!!! The manufacturer is a third party retailer??????

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Wait WHAT!!? That's crazy!!! The manufacturer is a third party retailer??????

Yeah I saw that news earlier and was like WTF?!

I'm on the phone with AT&T as I type this. They can save me $20/month if I go to their new MobileShare plan and use Next for equipment upgrades. The problem is that $20 savings will end up costing me as much as $150/month in equipment charges (5 lines, currently on their FamiltShare plan).

I am seriously considering paying an ETF and moving my business to T-Mobile at this point.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the phone with AT&T as I type this. They can save me $20/month if I go to their new MobileShare plan and use Next for equipment upgrades. The problem is that $20 savings will end up costing me as much as $150/month in equipment charges (5 lines, currently on their FamiltShare plan).

I am seriously considering paying an ETF and moving my business to T-Mobile at this point.

wow
I hope I don't have any issues when I get mine....I'll be buying it cash and getting unlocked ASAP. Have a trip to the UK coming up.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Well have I got some news for you, T-Mobile will pay the ETF for you. I'm considering the switch myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Well have I got some news for you, T-Mobile will pay the ETF for you. I'm considering the switch myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw an ad on tv this morning that Sprint will, too. In my area, I much prefer T-Mobile. I am only mildly annoyed by John Legere and his antics. They seem to have really good coverage here in Phoenix. But both Sprint and T-Mo say that to get the ETFs paid that you have to buy new devices from them. It would work perfectly IF the new iPhones were out. I don't want to do that and get the current devices (I already have them :D ).

I just finished with AT&T. They transferred me to the "relationship" department (!?!?!?). The lady offered to let me out of the contract on the 3 lines currently under contract IF I bought new phones for those lines on the Next plan. The problem is I don't want existing phones. And she could not guarantee me that the offer would be on the table in September/October when the new phones come out. #rockAndHardPlace

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oooooofffff thank God my name isn't Frank

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This thread gave me the gigs, Q! :p

The 6 really feels like the perfect size to me still, but I too am considering the Plus this go 'round, just for a change of pace. And if I don't like it, there's always 14 days.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?).

You're not buying Apple service. You're buying AT&T's service.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This thread gave me the gigs, Q! :p

The 6 really feels like the perfect size to me still, but I too am considering the Plus this go 'round, just for a change of pace. And if I don't like it, there's always 14 days.

I've gotten used to large devices.
Right now I'm using a Note 4 and that doesn't feel big anymore. Even the Lumia 1520 feels comfortable now.

So yah I've gotten used to large phones. It's the Plus for me this next go around.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Hope T-Mobile is better in your neck of the woods because it is God-awful around this way. It's really only a choice between Verizon (which I had and was ridiculously expensive) or AT&T (which I switched to in January but now they pull this subsidy crap.) Blah!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro