Rumor: 2 gb RAM to handle the split screen. Plus only.??

That'd be cool. I would not throw it back n the sea.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    06-09-2015 02:49 PM
    That'd be cool. I would not throw it back n the sea.

The more I read 6 and 6 Plus reviews here, the more conflicted I become. Men say 6 Plus too big. Women say 6 Plus just right. Huh? I'm still on a 4" screen 5. I upgrade in September. What's the real deal scoop? Will I find it a burden to lug around a 5.5" iPhone with huge bezels at the top and bottom, opting instead for the 4.7" 6 that's easy to handle, or will I find the 6 Plus a decent size for my tired old eyes trying to read all the low contrast text everywhere that many seem to embrace as the modern style sensitivities. I'm relying on your vast smartphone experience to guide me to the right choice for me. What to do...what to do?
    OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!!  6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433877252.589906.jpg

06-09-2015 03:14 PM
    LOL!!!!
    Portabilty does suffer with a larger device. I won't be able to put it in my jeans pocket. No way.
    That said, I am already accustomed to my Note 4 and can easily use it and carry it. I love the larger screen. I can increase the font size and I don't need to wear glasses. And I'm constantly on the phone so I am looking forward to a battery life boost.
    I am willing to trade jeans pockets for those things.

Ledsteplin likes this.
    06-09-2015 03:41 PM
    wow
    I hope I don't have any issues when I get mine....I'll be buying it cash and getting unlocked ASAP. Have a trip to the UK coming up.
    UK is a boring place , honestly told u , well in american and australian point of view ,

i born in uk , grow up in australia , come back uk recent 5 years . non of my australian friends want to come uk , they want to go america tho ( quite a lot of my aussie friends grow up with me is actually born in uk , at the age of 7 or 15 , they migrate to australia , non of them want to go uk , they want to stay in australia or go america )

some aussie girls fancy a europe trip , after they come uk , they go back australia and never want to come uk again .

uk is small , wet , raining , cold ,snow , and the life is not as spot light like usa did

i love uk only because i m , i m like this . i uk patriotism , i love country life , i love english british girl i love the history and tradition of this country .
    personally i don't feel the " boring " feeling that the other people feel about this country , uk . i always feel this country is great the way it is .

i m spec1al may be
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-09-2015 08:05 PM
    The more I read 6 and 6 Plus reviews here, the more conflicted I become. Men say 6 Plus too big. Women say 6 Plus just right. Huh? I'm still on a 4" screen 5. I upgrade in September. What's the real deal scoop? Will I find it a burden to lug around a 5.5" iPhone with huge bezels at the top and bottom, opting instead for the 4.7" 6 that's easy to handle, or will I find the 6 Plus a decent size for my tired old eyes trying to read all the low contrast text everywhere that many seem to embrace as the modern style sensitivities. I'm relying on your vast smartphone experience to guide me to the right choice for me. What to do...what to do?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433877252.589906.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	82901

asus fonepad 7

sony xperia z ultra

06-09-2015 08:15 PM
    UK is a boring place , honestly told u , well in american and australian point of view ,

i born in uk , grow up in australia , come back uk recent 5 years . non of my australian friends want to come uk , they want to go america tho ( quite a lot of my aussie friends grow up with me is actually born in uk , at the age of 7 or 15 , they migrate to australia , non of them want to go uk , they want to stay in australia or go america )

some aussie girls fancy a europe trip , after they come uk , they go back australia and never want to come uk again .

uk is small , wet , raining , cold ,snow , and the life is not as spot light like usa did

i love uk only because i m , i m like this . i uk patriotism , i love country life , i love english british girl i love the history and tradition of this country .
    personally i don't feel the " boring " feeling that the other people feel about this country , uk . i always feel this country is great the way it is .

i m spec1al may be
    I was born in Ireland. I'm half Irish and half Cuban. I went to school in Ireland, Spain, and the U.S. I traveled extensively through the UK and Europe as well as the Americas. I've got good friends in England and Scotland as well as half my family in Ireland and the rest in Cuba and Spain.

I'm not provincial. My world view is that the differences make the world interesting. Like with phones, the best learning and experience happens with an open mind.

kch50428 and pkcable like this.
    06-09-2015 08:59 PM
    And I'm still here like a weirdo waiting on a 6c.

In blue of course.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-10-2015 02:12 PM

i m spec1al may be
    What a load of drivel!

Ian from UK 🇬🇧
    qbnkelt and Tartarus like this.
    06-10-2015 02:23 PM
    The more I read 6 and 6 Plus reviews here, the more conflicted I become. Men say 6 Plus too big. Women say 6 Plus just right. Huh? I'm still on a 4" screen 5. I upgrade in September. What's the real deal scoop? Will I find it a burden to lug around a 5.5" iPhone with huge bezels at the top and bottom, opting instead for the 4.7" 6 that's easy to handle, or will I find the 6 Plus a decent size for my tired old eyes trying to read all the low contrast text everywhere that many seem to embrace as the modern style sensitivities.
    I've been the male 6 Plus user since day one and it is too big. But it's just something I deal with because of what I'm getting in return. That's basically the question you'll have to ask yourself once you have your hands on it.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    06-10-2015 02:29 PM

i m spec1al may be
    This is so confusing and badly written that it's actually impressive...holy god.
    ladyc0524, reeneebob and Tartarus like this.
    06-10-2015 05:18 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433877252.589906.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	82901

I'm one of the female users that thinks the 6 plus is just right. It took getting used to but I have no trouble with one handed use when necessary. But I also use a purse not pockets. But my husband is definitely looking forward to getting the 6 plus in the fall and he doesn't think he will have any trouble in pockets.
    06-10-2015 10:23 PM
    6 Plus is great if you wear glasses and need the larger screen to help with small font. I can actually read the screen without glasses somewhat without having to enlarge the font. Don't do that intentionally, but when picking up the phone to glance at something briefly, stuff can actually be read. While an overall smaller form factor with the same screen size would be great, that tradeoff to me isn't worth the usability that comes with the larger screen.

As for portability, its not an issue in the front pocket. Just remember to take the phone out before sitting down to put on shoes, or bend/move where the pressure in the pocket could exert force on the phone. I don't worry about the bezel as the 6 also has relatively the same bezel proportions, so not a way to get avoid that.
    06-11-2015 07:44 AM
    [NOTE]Cleaned up from some gross incivility... let's keep on topic... [/NOTE]
    reeneebob and Tartarus like this.
    06-11-2015 09:56 AM
    I'm one of the female users that thinks the 6 plus is just right. It took getting used to but I have no trouble with one handed use when necessary. But I also use a purse not pockets. But my husband is definitely looking forward to getting the 6 plus in the fall and he doesn't think he will have any trouble in pockets.
    I carry mine in my pockets without incident or issue. My wife has an iPhone 6, but wants the iPhone 6 Plus. Every time she uses mine she comments about how easy it is to type on.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-11-2015 10:15 AM
    This is so confusing and badly written that it's actually impressive...holy god.
    He has an amazing command of the Queen's English, due no doubt, to being reared in the UK and Australia.
    06-11-2015 10:18 AM
    This thread.........

OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!!  6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!-163038.jpg
    06-11-2015 11:12 AM
    I carry mine in my pockets without incident or issue. My wife has an iPhone 6, but wants the iPhone 6 Plus. Every time she uses mine she comments about how easy it is to type on.
    That's the thing I'm looking forward to. I love the iOS keyboard and with even more space it's going to be awesome. I can't believe. I've managed to hang on and not run to get the Plus before September.

06-12-2015 02:25 PM
    I can't wait either! 6s+ in Space Gray 64 GB for me! I've been waiting on this for about 3 months, which is when I started wanting a Plus over a regular 6.
    06-16-2015 11:08 PM
    I too am waiting for the 6s+ while I really like the size and portability of my 6. I really miss my big screens and longer battery life. I really don't like the battery life of the iPhone 6. I've been kicking myself from day 20 for not getting the larger 6+. Oh well I only have to hold out a few more months. Hopefully Apple will add more features to truly differentiate the plus model.
    06-17-2015 12:51 AM
    I actually start d to wish I'd bought the Plus when I got my Note 4 and realised how quickly I adapted.
    So I've shown HUGE amounts of self control!!!

06-17-2015 07:37 AM
    I'm looking forward to the 6s myself, but one of the new rumors I saw today have it being slightly longer and wider. Hopefully it is a little bit bigger screen as well, because frankly the bezels are big enough.

Also it was rumored to be .2 mm thicker to accommodate the force touch screen.
    06-17-2015 02:16 PM
    I'm looking forward to the 6s myself, but one of the new rumors I saw today have it being slightly longer and wider. Hopefully it is a little bit bigger screen as well, because frankly the bezels are big enough.

Also it was rumored to be .2 mm thicker to accommodate the force touch screen.
    Yup I saw something similar.

I was about to go get some new cases and now.....I'll just wait.

The whole thing may still be just s rumour but you never do know.

06-17-2015 04:03 PM
    I actually considered getting a 6Plus again and just trading it in when the 6S Plus comes out, but I decided my current phone will hold me long enough and I won't waste money. Sooner would be better though.
    06-17-2015 09:47 PM
    Three months. Just three more months.
    I CANNOT WAAAAAAAIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

06-18-2015 08:00 AM
    Three months. Just three more months.
    I CANNOT WAAAAAAAIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just buy one of swappa and sell your i6 it's well worth it

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-18-2015 09:12 AM