I'm just going nuts and I'm supremely bored in this STUPID release call and I CAN'T WAIT and I've got a ton of cash ready and WHEN THE HELL IS SEPTEMBER?~?~??~~??
    *pets and strokes precious*

It's beeeeyoooooootiful...
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-06-2015 02:54 PM
    I'm excited for it!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-06-2015 04:57 PM
    *pets and strokes precious*

It's beeeeyoooooootiful...
    You unimaginable brat.................
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-06-2015 05:09 PM
    Do you think that this years S model keep the same design of the 6 Plus model? I really don't want to buy cases all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-06-2015 06:21 PM
    Do you think that this years S model keep the same design of the 6 Plus model? I really don't want to buy cases all over again.

No one knows yet. But I suspect they will be the same with a few new features. But who knows?

larsonage likes this.
    06-06-2015 06:29 PM

We won't know for sure for a while yet. However, historically, the "S" years use the same style and size. Look back at the 3G/3GS, 4/4S, 5/5S. There's no reason to think that trend will not continue through the 6/6S.
    larsonage likes this.
    06-06-2015 07:34 PM
    We won't know for sure for a while yet. However, historically, the "S" years use the same style and size. Look back at the 3G/3GS, 4/4S, 5/5S. There's no reason to think that trend will not continue through the 6/6S.
    Yeah I know but I was thinking since Samsung came out with the edge maybe Apple will come out with something different.

06-06-2015 08:01 PM
    Yeah I know but I was thinking since Samsung came out with the edge maybe Apple will come out with something different.

You gonna go with the + or regular one?

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    06-06-2015 08:36 PM

I'm betting that we will see a new design for iPhone 7, but not for the 6S. The biggest issue is the cost of retooling every 2 years for a new design vs every year.
    larsonage and prettybones24 like this.
    06-06-2015 08:42 PM
    I'm so tempted to just buy a case for the Plus now. That way I'll be totally ready. Oh and a screen protector.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    DarlaMack likes this.
    06-07-2015 07:16 AM
    That's one of the issues that's giving me pause. While T-Mo is good here, I have read some real horror stories about coverage elsewhere around the country. I do travel regularly, and at least with my current AT&T service, I know that I'll get good coverage where ever I am - at least where ever I've been and regularly visit. Thankfully (!? ), I'm not headed to Pittsburgh any time soon (reference to your avatar, more than anything).
    Sadly, I don't live in Pittsburgh. I live in the Philly suburbs. Although, from what I've heard, T-Mobile is just as bad there too. Haha.
    06-07-2015 07:38 AM
    I'm so tempted to just buy a case for the Plus now. That way I'll be totally ready. Oh and a screen protector.

Not sure if they are still doing it, but Best Buy had designer cases on sale the other day. My wife bought an Isaac Mizrahi one on Friday night.
    06-07-2015 07:39 AM
    I've been looking at the Kate Spade cases. I might head on over there after church. And get one. Go home and change and pick up Emma puppy for training at Best Buy. Great place to train with distractions!!!

Les74 likes this.
    06-07-2015 09:35 AM
    I know its only a rumor.... but I soooo want this!!!! I also regret not getting the 6Plus but I'll make up for it in September!!
    OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!!  6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!-350x475xiphone-6s-pink.jpg
    06-07-2015 12:08 PM

Lol I bought a Plus case back in January when I found them on the clearance rack at Walmart for $4.00.
    OK so Sean is going to kill me but.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!!  6SpLUS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!!!!-img_3040.jpg
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    06-07-2015 12:24 PM
    I loved the Incipio Silycrilic cases I had for the 5s. Is that the soft touch?

06-08-2015 04:43 AM
    Has anyone seen the rumours of a Sep 25 shipping date???

06-08-2015 11:37 AM
    Has anyone seen the rumours of a Sep 25 shipping date???

My birthday...that would work, lol!

After seeing todays keynote, I'm hoping the newer iPhones get all the features they showed on the iPad from iOS 9.
    06-08-2015 03:37 PM
    I would LOVE the split screen on the Plus. I use it on my Note and I'm sure Apple can make that even better.

06-08-2015 03:43 PM
    There wasn't any mention of a 6s or 6s plus today.
    06-08-2015 04:15 PM
    There wasn't any mention of a 6s or 6s plus today.
    There wasn't a mention of any new Apple hardware today...this was a developer conference, not a hardware keynote.
    06-08-2015 04:38 PM
    Before I came to iMore I didn't know that and I was disappointed. I figured it out for the iPhone 4s.
    I think from here on out is when the rumours ramp up. It gets insane.

06-09-2015 04:16 AM
    Before I came to iMore I didn't know that and I was disappointed. I figured it out for the iPhone 4s.
    I think from here on out is when the rumours ramp up. It gets insane.

Rumor: 2 gb RAM to handle the split screen. Plus only.??

06-09-2015 08:22 AM
    Rumor: 2 gb RAM to handle the split screen. Plus only.??

Not so much rumor as it is that Apple's wants people to buy the Plus. They've already differentiated it with some features like better res, OIS, and of course better battery. I can see both getting force touch. I see the Plus, Mini 4, Air 3 all getting split screen.

I know some will still argue this but I've always felt the Plus was a bit sluggish. It'll be interesting to see what Apple does. I wonder if they'll bump the screen res to its native resolution as well. I have doubts on that as that will probably wait til iphone 7 Plus.

That all said, I'm leaning toward a regular iphone 6S. I remember how awkward the Plus was to use. It can have all the bells and whistles but comfort counts here as well.
    06-09-2015 09:01 AM
    Not so much rumor as it is that Apple's wants people to buy the Plus. They've already differentiated it with some features like better res, OIS, and of course better battery. I can see both getting force touch. I see the Plus, Mini 4, Air 3 all getting split screen.

I know some will still argue this but I've always felt the Plus was a bit sluggish. It'll be interesting to see what Apple does. I wonder if they'll bump the screen res to its native resolution as well. I have doubts on that as that will probably wait til iphone 7 Plus.

That all said, I'm leaning toward a regular iphone 6S. I remember how awkward the Plus was to use. It can have all the bells and whistles but comfort counts here as well.
    I totally agree. What your saying about a bit sluggish. My 6+ hangs up when I get multiple messages at once. I don't recall that happening on my i6. Also my messages app locked up on me twice this morning trying to send pics. Somewhat annoying. Just don't remember that happening on my i6.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    06-09-2015 09:58 AM
189 1234 ...