Where? As I said they copied HTC, look at the M7 and the iPhone 6 and tell me they didn't copie it or you could keep fooling yourself but you will only make yourself look foolish/more foolish!
    Htc copied the iPod touch.

The iPhone 6 is an evolution of the iPhone 5

Oh btw when the htc launched the m7 six months after the iPhone 5, everybody was commenting on how closely the m7 resembled the iPhone 5s rear.

"Omg! Stop saying the one looks like the iphone 5!!!!!!"

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...phone-5-a.html

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    05-16-2015 05:22 AM
    Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well!

Oh look other phones have a power button so they must have copied Apple.

Also I never said that the Samsung S6 is better than the iPhone 6 hence the reason I bought a 128gb iPhone 6 and I'm keeping it so I'm no Apple hater but I'm also not tied to one brand.
    Last edited by Will6371; 05-16-2015 at 07:32 AM.
    05-16-2015 07:22 AM
    Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well.
    OK you know what?!? You just got my dander up. I've had to deal with being called an iSheep at CB and other BlackBerry fan sites but I'll BE DAMNED if I'm going to be labeled that here. So it would be best if you keep the insults to yourself. GOT IT?!??!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    05-16-2015 08:42 AM
    OK you know what?!? You just got my dander up. I've had to deal with being called an iSheep at CB and other BlackBerry fan sites but I'll BE DAMNED if I'm going to be labeled that here. So it would be best if you keep the insults to yourself. GOT IT?!??!!
    I'll second that emotion...
    TwitchyPuppy, qbnkelt and johnmed3 like this.
    05-16-2015 09:06 AM

The brainwashing bit, have you not seen some of the people when a new iPhone comes out? I would have to give a big 10/10 to the people at Apple for building up their product. At launch day I bought an iPhone 6 and 6+ both 128gb, I paid one of my workers 150 go get them and sold them that evening with a profit of just over 800 so I hope they keep doing what they are doing. I did the same with the iPhone 5 but I only made 480 on the two 64gb
    What does that have to do with "brainwashing"? By that example, everyone on the planet who buys merchandise is brainwashed, especially the people who buy scalped tickets to concert and sporting events.
    05-16-2015 09:57 AM
    I concur with posts #2, #5 and #6 in this thread.
    Concur with post 2, 5, 6 and 7.
    05-16-2015 10:38 AM
    Okay okay Apple copied no one and everyone else copies Apple, see I can be an iSheep as well!

Also I never said that the Samsung S6 is better than the iPhone 6 hence the reason I bought a 128gb iPhone 6 and I'm keeping it so I'm no Apple hater but I'm also not tied to one brand.
    Apple rarely follows. They go at their own pace on their own path.
    05-16-2015 10:41 AM

Since when did owning products made by Apple excuse or justify asinine comments?
    05-16-2015 10:56 AM
    Since when did owning products made by Apple excuse or justify asinine comments?
    Here's the rundown:

2:50 am yesterday
    1:20 am today
    1:48 am today
    2:04 am today
    4:22 am today
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-16-2015 11:05 AM
    I agree with posts 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7. Enough said.
    05-16-2015 11:06 AM

Never accused you of being a hater.
    Some people just can't take being proven wrong, guess that is maturity for you.

05-16-2015 12:34 PM
    highly debatable depending on what sources you choose to believe
    My sources in Korea.

05-16-2015 12:35 PM

Who said I was talking about you, as you have made that assumption it says more about you don't you think!

It is a public forum so I will say what I want, GOT IT!!

I will enjoy myself laughing at your responses
    05-16-2015 12:53 PM
    Who said I was talking about you, as you have made that assumption it says more about you don't you think!

It is a public forum so I will say what I want, GOT IT!!

I will enjoy myself laughing at your responses
    The iSheep insult is offensive to anyone who's a user. Looks like you have to learn a bit about how insults work. Pejorative terminology is insulting to members of the group as a whole, doesn't have to be directed to a specific individual.

The fact that you feel the need to use it speaks more of your intellectual deficiencies than this forum members' use of a chosen piece of technology.

GET IT?!?!?

FFR, TwitchyPuppy and JanuarJaguar like this.
    05-16-2015 01:14 PM
    The iSheep insult is offensive to anyone who's a user. Looks like you have to learn a bit about how insults work. Pejorative terminology is insulting to members of the group as a whole, doesn't have to be directed to a specific individual.

The fact that you feel the need to use it speaks more of your intellectual deficiencies than this forum members' use of a chosen piece of technology.

GET IT?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-16-2015 01:54 PM
    Anyone that doesn't think apple is competing with Samsung is fooling themselves. Had apple not been trying to really compete with them you wouldn’t have seen the 6s model. That was a direct attack at Samsung, which owned the oversized phone market. While some think that apple can continue doing what they are doing and they will be fine. I beg to differ; Apple has to continue pushing the boundaries as they have with the 6 and 6 plus. Who really thinks the iPhone 6 would have been as big of a hit had apple stuck with their 4-inch model. Ironically I believe apples biggest competitor is it. no other oem can touch apples numbers nor can they come close to apples brand loyalty. Apple cant let is stagnating as it has with the ipad (were they are loosing sales and market share). But how does apple combat this, ios is a huge ship to steer, and apple cant implement radical changes without alienating their loyal following. I believe apple can do a lot of things to freshen up the looks of ios the basic interface hasn’t really changed since 06(its overdue in my opinion). So I will leave it as apple is their biggest competitor and unless they push new ideas they will seriously hurt themselves.
    05-17-2015 04:25 PM
    Every year they push new ideas...and every year they do exactly the opposite of hurting themselves.

iPad sales are following the overall tablet market in decline. It's nothing focused on the iPad itself...ALL tablets on the market are seeing declining sales. The only ones that are seeing increases are ones that blur the line between tablet and netbook...which is why I feel Apple re-released the entry Macbook model.
    05-17-2015 10:24 PM
    One area where Samsung is nowhere near the same league as Apple is customer service.
    Apple CS was far from perfect for me during the time of IOS7 which is why I went to Samsung.
    And when I got screwed over by Samsung, I got riproaringly bent over!

When I came back to Apple, whatever issues has been going on, in terms of software or CS had been fixed.
    So yes, the glitzy Android bells and whistles were downright knee buckling cool, at first.
    Add to that a software update trying to negotiate TouchWiz and the souffl turns into a moldy Poptart, basically.

Who copied who? Did anyone copy anyone? I don't care.
    All I know is Apple has fixed several issues I had, and when my Note 3 fell apart following the (forced) Kitkat update, Samsung was nowhere.

So I'm on Apple ecosystem for all my devices, home and mobile, I have zero issues, I don't miss my Samsung devices at all though I am mildly annoyed that I wasted time and money on them.

Does that make me an iSheep?
    Well, in the eyes of trolls with way to much free time on their hands, I suppose it does.
    In the eyes of regular people with fulfilling lives, functioning brains and good breeding, it makes me just a regular person who's finally found a system that works for her, imagine that.
    05-17-2015 11:22 PM
    Ok I agree with you Apple has implemented new thoughts and ideas every new release. While all aren't perfect they are usually well thought out and work well. But in my opinion iOS is a huge slow moving ship. While they have filled in most of the missing gaps and given us great things. Their are huge basic things that could be addressed like the missing document picker being one simple example( I don't want full file system access nor do I believe it's needed). The lack of movement on the springboard being another. While every single part of iOS has changed and advanced since the release of iOS the springboard has gotten what folder support. Now on to the iPad I believe Apple has a huge chance with the iPad they have the basics in place. In my opinion the iPad needs to move closer to the netbooks if Apple wants the iPad to have a fighting chance. Media consumption is just not enough to keep it going and the basic iOS doesn't have enough function to come close to the power of those netbooks. But that's just my opinion I could be wrong and far off the point. So when I say Apple is its own biggest competitor I mean they have to be able to move on separate fronts quickly and be able to truly differentiate their product lineups. I won't even speak on those that refuse to upgrade to a new iPhone due to size issues and the poor layout of the os for those people( reachability is a poor work around for something as simple as moving the back button. One quick fix for the back button is to use the dead space beside the home button and make a gesture area. Something as simple as a swipe up from the gesture area can enable back. Which would eliminate the hand gymnastics for some while using these phones.
    Last edited by thebizz; 05-18-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    05-18-2015 12:15 AM
    @thebizz - I disagree with your opinions, but I enjoy how you present them.
    Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    05-18-2015 06:11 AM
    I don't know, thebizz... For me the whole point of a tablet is to do away with the keyboard, if I want a keyboard, I take my MacBook with me.
    Also, Apple has been criticized for bringing out features that Android and other platforms have had for at least 2 years and touting them as new... But it's not being first, that should matter, it's being right:
    By the time Apple came out with Apple Pay, for example, it was secure from the start and worked flawlessly.
    I never felt comfortable using Google Wallet, however.

So I don't think of Apple as a huge, slow moving ship...
    I see Apple as a huge, furiously fast working giant ant farm, where they test and retest a product to make sure it's right before they release it.
    ... With the exception of IOS7.

And another thing is Apple is not MS, Windows, Google or Android.
    Apple is Apple.
    Why should they strive to work like their competitors?

I've had several Samsung tablets in the past, I've seen people use net books, I can assure you, Apple would gain nothing by going that route.
    You can already add a keyboard case to your iPad if you wish to, that's not new.

But Apple customers stay loyal to Apple precisely because Apple is Apple.
    05-18-2015 11:06 AM
    I don't know, thebizz... For me the whole point of a tablet is to do away with the keyboard, if I want a keyboard, I take my MacBook with me.
    Also, Apple has been criticized for bringing out features that Android and other platforms have had for at least 2 years and touting them as new... But it's not being first, that should matter, it's being right:
    By the time Apple came out with Apple Pay, for example, it was secure from the start and worked flawlessly.
    I never felt comfortable using Google Wallet, however.

So I don't think of Apple as a huge, slow moving ship...
    I see Apple as a huge, furiously fast working giant ant farm, where they test and retest a product to make sure it's right before they release it.
    ... With the exception of IOS7.

And another thing is Apple is not MS, Windows, Google or Android.
    Apple is Apple.
    Why should they strive to work like their competitors?

I've had several Samsung tablets in the past, I've seen people use net books, I can assure you, Apple would gain nothing by going that route.
    You can already add a keyboard case to your iPad if you wish to, that's not new.

But Apple customers stay loyal to Apple precisely because Apple is Apple.
    I won't get into the copying thing because u can care less about it everyone uses everyone's ideas( look at webos and cards. Everyone uses it now) as far as Apple being a slow moving ship when it comes to features I generally don't have an issue with it. When Apple releases a new feature it is usually well thought out and it works. Nor do I want Apple to copy everyone on the market or do what everyone is doing. Personally I love their approach to security and a lot of the things they are doing. But that's not to say that Apple couldn't add in features to their os done in an Apple kind of way that's both easy and intuitive for users( come on that's what they do best). You don't want to give us full file system support cool give me a document picker so which could prove to add functionality and keep iOS as secure as they want it. Apple may not want to redesign the os to move the back button. Then engineer a swipe gesture that eliminates the need to reach to the top of our phones for a frequently used feature( sans case the IP6 is a slippery beast). As far as the iPad simply adding functionality could easily allow it to differentiate itself from the iPhone ( loosing the large iPhone stigma with it) and allow them to better set the device up to bridge the gap between it and the MacBook. But I'm getting off topic or have been for awhile.
    05-18-2015 12:56 PM
    I won't get into the copying thing because u can care less about it everyone uses everyone's ideas( look at webos and cards. Everyone uses it now) as far as Apple being a slow moving ship when it comes to features I generally don't have an issue with it. When Apple releases a new feature it is usually well thought out and it works. Nor do I want Apple to copy everyone on the market or do what everyone is doing. Personally I love their approach to security and a lot of the things they are doing. But that's not to say that Apple couldn't add in features to their os done in an Apple kind of way that's both easy and intuitive for users( come on that's what they do best). You don't want to give us full file system support cool give me a document picker so which could prove to add functionality and keep iOS as secure as they want it. Apple may not want to redesign the os to move the back button. Then engineer a swipe gesture that eliminates the need to reach to the top of our phones for a frequently used feature( sans case the IP6 is a slippery beast). As far as the iPad simply adding functionality could easily allow it to differentiate itself from the iPhone ( loosing the large iPhone stigma with it) and allow them to better set the device up to bridge the gap between it and the MacBook. But I'm getting off topic or have been for awhile.
    A response so good it needed to be posted twice? It's clearly not a "duplicate post", as the timestamps are almost 30 minutes apart.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-18-2015 01:31 PM
    I have no idea how that happened but I'm only seeing one post could have been an error with my browser
    05-18-2015 01:53 PM
    I have no idea how that happened but I'm only seeing one post could have been an error with my browser
    Your duplicate post was removed from view. No problem.
    05-18-2015 01:55 PM
166 1234 ...