Upgrade in September. Plastic Phone.

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should set up find my iPhone before you lose it to help recover it once it's lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonmelling

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Why would it bother you? It's not like you won't have other choices to choose from.

Because I won't be able to sell the idea to my wife of spending any money on a new phone, and was looking forward to getting a 5s (in plastic or aluminum, whatevs) for free on contract. I'm in a family plan where we are all at different upgrade times and if I went the route of buying the phone separate from the cellular provider (a la T-Mobile) then I would be leaving everyone else in a financial lurch. So. My main gripe is that I will be "losing" money if I don't use the upgrade discount when I'm able to sign a new two year agreement: an 8GB phone is a complete waste of money.

The only choice that works for me is to get a 16GB 5s iphone for free on contract.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I really want to see a 32GB/64GB iteration of the 6c. It can be a 5s in a colorful shell and as long as it has touch ID, I'm in heaven! Then again my birthday is in September so...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Because I won't be able to sell the idea to my wife of spending any money on a new phone, and was looking forward to getting a 5s (in plastic or aluminum, whatevs) for free on contract. I'm in a family plan where we are all at different upgrade times and if I went the route of buying the phone separate from the cellular provider (a la T-Mobile) then I would be leaving everyone else in a financial lurch. So. My main gripe is that I will be "losing" money if I don't use the upgrade discount when I'm able to sign a new two year agreement: an 8GB phone is a complete waste of money.

The only choice that works for me is to get a 16GB 5s iphone for free on contract.

Oh okay, I understand, and thank you for the clarification...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Did it rain the day you were born?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Actually yes, the day I was born there was a flood near the hospital. My mom always told me the story of how the lights kept flickering while she gave birth to me. LOL

I am always lethargic and tired when it rains.

Yet, blue color like my 5c really brightens my day and I love being in water.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I really want to see a 32GB/64GB iteration of the 6c. It can be a 5s in a colorful shell and as long as it has touch ID, I'm in heaven! Then again my birthday is in September so...

i'm a sucker for the colors of the C series...and i don't mind the plastic at all. i actually find it doesn't slip out of my hand as much as the aluminum.