I'm not saying it's true. Just saying it's an interesting rumour.

iPhone 6s To Launch Alongside Apple Watch, iPhone 7 Coming In Late-Q3 | Know Your Mobile

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    co_mtn_grl likes this.
    12-05-2014 10:55 AM
    Wow, that would be interesting if Apple decides to release iPhones more frequently. I kinda hope this isn't true, technology moves fast enough as it is. We barely get to enjoy our new devices before companies start tempting us with something "bigger, better, greater, etc."

I DO hope the next upgrade brings camera improvements. The current iPhone camera is great, but these rumors of "DSLR Quality Images" from an iPhone have me curious.

Until that day, I'll stick with my 5s :-)
    12-05-2014 11:12 AM
    I saw that a couple of days ago. I think it seems unlikely.
    12-05-2014 11:21 AM
    I would be incredibly surprised if that turned out to be true. #skeptical
    Evilguppy likes this.
    12-05-2014 12:44 PM
    Highly doubtful. Think apple is going to stick with the yearly launch. We will see the 6s and the 6s+ launched in sept/oct and the 7 a year later. Apple's 1 launch a year has worked out for them, so don't see why they would change it.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    12-07-2014 08:14 PM
    Oh yah I'm not saying it's true. Just interesting speculation.
    The only time I ever remember Apple releasing two iPhones in one year was when the Verizon variant came out.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    12-08-2014 04:16 AM
    I really hope not. This is part of the reason I don't like android phones. A few months after they release a phone they bring out a new one. Once a year is fine. If they were to start bringing out the true next Iphone every year and not the "S" upgrades I'd be down with that.
    12-19-2014 10:12 AM
    I could see a lot of angry customers if they did this. Like with the iPad 3 and 4, which were just 6 months apart, many who bought the 3 felt jipped. I can't blame them, I would hate if Apple were to launch the 6s just half a year after the 6. I don't see why'd they would change though, the one year space seems to work for them.
    12-19-2014 01:46 PM
    no way jose. i vote for 6S.
    12-24-2014 01:05 AM
    no way jose. i vote for 6S.
    That's what I think too. Unless they changed the names to iPhone Air and iPhone Pro next year, I think we'll see the 6s and 6s+ for the naming scheme
    12-24-2014 12:57 PM
    They won't do this. They will keep doing what they are doing and milking their cash cow which is 1 main upgrade a year (yes I know the 6+ is a little different, but still the looks and feel of the 6 with same internals). The 6S will come this year 2015, followed by the 7 next year 2016.
    12-24-2014 03:55 PM
    I'd love to see a 6s Plus with 2gb RAM this spring. I have yet to upgrade from my 5. That would be worth waiting for.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-24-2014 05:17 PM
    I'd love to see a 6s Plus with 2gb RAM this spring. I have yet to upgrade from my 5. That would be worth waiting for.

I think we will see 2 gb ram in the iPhones in sept/oct when they launch again now that iPad has 2gb of ram. I think with 2gb of ram, apple will be able to add more to the OS to take advantage of the larger screen size.
    12-26-2014 10:24 PM
    Only reason I can see them pushing out the 6s early is if the 6 really did have as many defects as we've seen on here. In that case, they could be doing a bit of revamping to insure a lower defect rate.

I doubt it though.
    12-27-2014 07:59 AM
    I think we will see 2 gb ram in the iPhones in sept/oct when they launch again now that iPad has 2gb of ram. I think with 2gb of ram, apple will be able to add more to the OS to take advantage of the larger screen size.
    It would be nice to know for sure by late January. I would hold off on my upgrade until September, even if I have to buy a new battery for my iP 5.

12-27-2014 08:29 AM
    Only reason I can see them pushing out the 6s early is if the 6 really did have as many defects as we've seen on here. In that case, they could be doing a bit of revamping to insure a lower defect rate.

I doubt it though.
    If anything they would just make some slight design changes and still call it a 6. But then again after "antenna gate" and waiting the usual year, I do not see them rushing to release a new phone, especially when the 6/6+ are still selling like mad.
    12-27-2014 12:21 PM
    It would be nice to know for sure by late January. I would hold off on my upgrade until September, even if I have to buy a new battery for my iP 5.

I would wait regardless. It isn't that long, and you can get a cheap battery for your iPhone 5 and not have any regret if you get a 6/6+ and then a few months later they release a new iPhone with 2gb ram, better camera, processor and the other things that come with new iPhones.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    12-27-2014 12:22 PM
    Oh my God!
    12-27-2014 01:35 PM
    I would wait regardless. It isn't that long, and you can get a cheap battery for your iPhone 5 and not have any regret if you get a 6/6+ and then a few months later they release a new iPhone with 2gb ram, better camera, processor and the other things that come with new iPhones.
    I may do just that. It would give me more time to add to my iPhone piggy bank for more gb space. But I would also want to restore my 5 as new.

12-28-2014 10:55 AM
    I may do just that. It would give me more time to add to my iPhone piggy bank for more gb space. But I would also want to restore my 5 as new.

There you go. Because you don't want to run out of space with your new iPhone with all the new apps/games/whatever else you like to download. And if nothing else, If you wait, and the new iPhone don't impress, you can buy the 6/6+ on sale and save some money in that regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-28-2014 12:16 PM
    I don't like my buses or my phones bendy.

I'll hold on to my iPhone 5 until it drops dead.

I want to skip 6 altogether.

R

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
    12-31-2014 06:31 AM

R

What do you mean by "buses"? And they're not as "bendy" as all that hoopla made them out to be. All large phones will bend with enough pressure or abuse.

12-31-2014 06:45 AM
    What do you mean by "buses"? And they're not as "bendy" as all that hoopla made them out to be. All large phones will bend with enough pressure or abuse.

I'm from London, UK we had buses that were one story and bent in the middle as they turned corners.

It's also the cost of upgrading to something that isn't much different from what I've got joe doesn't apply to me. I've only just stopped paying 45 quid a month for it and gone down to 10 quid a month.

They really need to sort out the battery issue as well. When they've sorted out wireless charging I'll be all over it lol.

Besides is the iphone 6 any more or less bendy than other phones its size? Are there really good phone covers that can help?

R

12-31-2014 06:52 AM

R

Gee, shouldn't my plus be bent to hell since I use it caseless 90% of the time and have dropped it and sat on it several times since I received it on 9/19? You know, since it's so 'bendy'?

Give me a break.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    12-31-2014 08:25 AM
    The rumored iPhone mini would be more durable, and also could be good value, hopefully. Bummer if it gets priced like 5c though.
    12-31-2014 08:36 AM
52 123