iPhone 6S model

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Faster processor, finally more RAM for the smaller phone, and...

I can't even think of what the next big thing could be (like Siri for the 4S, Touch ID for the 5s), but there should be something of similar importance.

Sapphire screen if they can figure out how to mitigate the drop issue.

Sent from my Xperia Tablet Z using Tapatalk

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Since we already unveiled the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6+,

let's start the brainstorming and possibilities what the iPhone 6S could behold next year.
What do you guys think?
What special feature that made all the s's different will make the iPhone 6S model next year special?
This a joke thread, right?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
- Wifi Calling for all carriers
- Sapphire Screen
- Single World Model like 4S instead of two models like the iPhone 6 because of unlocking regulations after Feb. 2015
- Smell sensor for carbon dioxide haha (added to health)
- Globalstar Satellite software so Satellite Wifi is possible for Celluar service (Apple buys out company $GSAT)
- The sides of the iPhone where the fingers hold the phone will be fingerprint Sensored possible/heartbeat
- More Hands Free features like the Moto X
- More Apple Car OS with iPhone 6S / Apple Watch integration i.e. Auto Start & Diagnostic of Car health
- Multiple Destination for Apple Maps (iOS 9)
- New battery technology using Liquid Metal
- New charging technology using heat/vibration/solar onto screen
- Battery innovation from Kinetic Watches to iPhone 6S to truly out class the competitors
- Support for ALAC/FLAC output from headphones
- iPhone 6S+ iPad Magnet Covers support
- 4k Resolution / Support
- Apple Check out feature w/ Amazon/Ebay features
- Airplay to Apple Car OS
- Airplay to Apple Watch OS
- Bluetooth Lossless APTX & Low Latency
- Support for Airplay with DLNA technology
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Artificial Intelligence responses w/ IBM watson & Siri
- to be c...

Thanks for all that didn't skip out and said "oh it's too soon".

I'm just brainstorming for continuous excitement! (whether or not getting an iPhone 6 or not) :)

No internal espresso machine? FAIL. Apple is doomed.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
As I stated in the 6+s thread my phone still has the new phone smell. I don't want to think about what this phone lacks right now to design the next gen. I want to think this phones the best for right now lol

yof

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I guess I am looking for other support. It really depends. Even if I was to obtain my iPhone 6+ which is on it's way and in my hands. I would be willing and curious enough to see what others think as well.

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Hardware

- 2gb of ram
- 13mp camera
- updated processor and gpu

Software
- touch less Siri
- more home kit and health kit

I don't really think the hardware needs any more improvements. Software just needs bugs fixed.

Nexus ONE

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
a9 processor maybe 2gigs of ram maybe a 12 megapixel camera optical image stabilization shoots 4k 3megapixel front view camera
Introducing iCloud drive better than Dropbox and goggle drive even tho it's all the same 6s plus 5.7 inch same specs but 3000 mah battery thee end

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
a9 processor maybe 2gigs of ram maybe a 12 megapixel camera optical image stabilization shoots 4k 3megapixel front view camera
Introducing iCloud drive better than Dropbox and goggle drive even tho it's all the same 6s plus 5.7 inch same specs but 3000 mah battery thee end

The processor, definitely. Ram? Maybe. Camera? I doubt it, unless they feel they've reached the absolute limits with 8mp. OIS? Maybe, if the reason for leaving it out of the 6 was anything but lack of space. 4k video? That one, I really don't know... 5.7" 6S Plus? I really really don't see them changing screen sizes again so soon. I would see a bump in resolution long before a bump in physical display size. 3000mAh battery? Are we talking about the 4.7" 6S? Because I don't see that happening. Not at the size/thickness of the current phone. The 5.5" 6S Plus might get a small bump in battery.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The processor, definitely. Ram? Maybe. Camera? I doubt it, unless they feel they've reached the absolute limits with 8mp. OIS? Maybe, if the reason for leaving it out of the 6 was anything but lack of space. 4k video? That one, I really don't know... 5.7" 6S Plus? I really really don't see them changing screen sizes again so soon. I would see a bump in resolution long before a bump in physical display size. 3000mAh battery? Are we talking about the 4.7" 6S? Because I don't see that happening. Not at the size/thickness of the current phone. The 5.5" 6S Plus might get a small bump in battery.

Well 3000mah battery for the 6splus lol
And your right about screen size theyre not going to change but resolution for sure especially on the 6s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner