iPhone 6S model

yof

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Since we already unveiled the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6+,

let's start the brainstorming and possibilities what the iPhone 6S could behold next year.
What do you guys think?
What special feature that made all the s's different will make the iPhone 6S model next year special?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not today, my friend. I haven't even purchased the new iPhone yet so I'm not going to forego the pleasure of owning it by focusing on a device that's possibly a year away.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
IMO it's too early to tell, the real deal comes when we get our hands on the device and then start noticing and wondering what it lacks.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Not today, my friend. I haven't even purchased the new iPhone yet so I'm not going to forego the pleasure of owning it by focusing on a device that's possibly a year away.

You are gonna have to stop reading my mind and posting a minute ahead of me! :rotfl:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hell no! The only thing I'm brainstorming about is how to justify paying my etf and then another $200 for the iPhone 6! Why can't we live in the now?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Too early. Don't know what this one feels like or does yet.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Quad core. More ram. Sapphire screen. The s series is about speed and refinement. There's always a must have feature as well whether it's hardware based (Touch ID) or something like Siri.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing that the next iPhone models will go as follows:

Fall 2015: iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus s (could be restyled as 6 + s); features include a sapphire display, better Touch ID, and maybe a higher screen resolution on both models, but that feature might be left for the iPhone 7, and maybe better fit and finish and more color choices like the between the iPhone 5 and 5s.

Fall 2016: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: completely new design, new features, better Retina HD display (possibly 4K?) on iPhone 7 Plus and Retina HD display at 1920 by 1080p for 4.7" iPhone 7.

Again, these are just my guesses, as all we can do now for future models, and has been the case for all these years, is guesses!

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
My guess is the 6S will have:
- faster processor
- better cameras
- iOS 9 will have one standout feature that the 6S only will be able to take advantage of.
- there might be one physical option (i.e. Touch ID) that only 6S will have, although I'm struggling to even think of what would be next (which is why I'm not working for apple! :rotfl:)
- new colors

yof

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
- Wifi Calling for all carriers
- Sapphire Screen
- Single World Model like 4S instead of two models like the iPhone 6 because of unlocking regulations after Feb. 2015
- Smell sensor for carbon dioxide haha (added to health)
- Globalstar Satellite software so Satellite Wifi is possible for Celluar service (Apple buys out company $GSAT)
- The sides of the iPhone where the fingers hold the phone will be fingerprint Sensored possible/heartbeat
- More Hands Free features like the Moto X
- More Apple Car OS with iPhone 6S / Apple Watch integration i.e. Auto Start & Diagnostic of Car health
- Multiple Destination for Apple Maps (iOS 9)
- New battery technology using Liquid Metal
- New charging technology using heat/vibration/solar onto screen
- Battery innovation from Kinetic Watches to iPhone 6S to truly out class the competitors
- Support for ALAC/FLAC output from headphones
- iPhone 6S+ iPad Magnet Covers support
- 4k Resolution / Support
- Apple Check out feature w/ Amazon/Ebay features
- Airplay to Apple Car OS
- Airplay to Apple Watch OS
- Bluetooth Lossless APTX & Low Latency
- Support for Airplay with DLNA technology
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Artificial Intelligence responses w/ IBM watson & Siri
- to be c...

Thanks for all that didn't skip out and said "oh it's too soon".

I'm just brainstorming for continuous excitement! (whether or not getting an iPhone 6 or not) :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods