iPhone 6s Plus not charging on first charge plug in.

ncbrzll

May 12, 2018
Visit site
I'm about to charge my phone with 2% battery then plugged it in. After a couple of minutes I checked and charging stuck in 2% but has the charging icon. So I unplugged it then plugged it in again. Waited for a sec then it showed up 12%. Am I the only one experiencing this?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Have you had Apple replace the battery yet? Perhaps it's related to the battery issue, that has become so famous? There IS a way to check the health of your battery. Go to Settings, then Battery, THEN Battery Health (Beta), then look at your Max Capacity scrore (if it's below 50 then probably you should get Apple to replace it)

ncbrzll

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Have you had Apple replace the battery yet? Perhaps it's related to the battery issue, that has become so famous? There IS a way to check the health of your battery. Go to Settings, then Battery, THEN Battery Health (Beta), then look at your Max Capacity scrore (if it's below 50 then probably you should get Apple to replace it)

This is a brand new iPhone. One more thing, it also happened to my iPhone 5c few weeks ago.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Clean out the lighting port with a wooden toothpick and compressed air. I see that all the time. Pocket lint, etc gets gunked up in the port.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW