6S Plus iOS 9.3.3 (Jailbroken) Boot Loop... Nightmare

will337

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
Ok guys (and gals if/when applicable) I've managed to get myself stuck in a boot loop that I cannot get out of. I'm on a Jailbroken iPhone 6S Plus 64gb, iOS 9.3.3. I'll give you a quick rundown as to what happened and what I've done thus far as far as trying to get out of the boot loop; I was driving myself to work without a care in the world, listening to music on my O-So-Wonderful jailbroken device in my truck while also charging it at the same time with this horrible idea of a Magnetic Charger that my Future Ex Wife (AKA My Fiancée) insist that I use. Well the phone randomly just shut off, and would only boot to the apple logo, but no further. I noticed later that the charger/cord itself had actually fried/shorted out, which hinted that the battery / charging port on my phone had also been rendered useless (probably why after so many boot loops i couldn't get it to turn on regardless of the cord and wall block i used) SO I replaced both the lightning port and battery inside the phone, and voila, it's alive... sort of. I'm still currently stuck at the apple logo, and all i can get the phone to do is hard reboot or turn off completely. I've tried putting it into Recovery AND DFU modes, with no avail. I'm not sure if this info will be useful, but 2 minutes and 15 seconds after powering on the device, the screen flashes, but it just quickly goes black and right back to the apple logo... and again 2 minutes and 15 seconds after that it does the same thing, followed 1 minute later by a reboot, and the process repeats itself... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated here..... like... more appreciated than life jackets on the Titanic... seriously. Sorry for the long post, and thanks to any and everyone in advance!!!

will337

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
I haven't, what would the purpose of that be exactly? (that question sounds sarcastic, but i dont intend it to be!) I use an ANKER charger that puts out 2.4 amps max ... if that's relevant

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods