Anyone could enumerate the common issues on 6s+? And i am planning to get a brandnew one on december, 32gb. Thank you!
    11-14-2017 05:34 AM
    Common issues...There really aren’t any. It’s either a phone that fits your use case or it isn’t. I had a 6s Plus and it was a great phone.
    Rjhncrz likes this.
    11-14-2017 05:52 AM
    Common issues...There really aren’t any. It’s either a phone that fits your use case or it isn’t. I had a 6s Plus and it was a great phone.
    Thank you for the answer. How is 6s plus durability? I'm planning to use it without case for a month or weeks before buying a good case. Thanks
    11-14-2017 06:02 AM
    Thank you for the answer. How is 6s plus durability? I'm planning to use it without case for a month or weeks before buying a good case. Thanks
    It’s durable—for a phone. Apple increased the strength of the aluminum that year after the whole “bendgate” issue from the prior year. That said, it’s still susceptible to breakage if it’s dropped, especially without a call case. I’d invest in a case sooner rather than later. There are plenty of cheap cases on Amazon that are better than nothing.
    11-14-2017 06:16 AM
    I still use the 6s Plus. It's a great phone. I don't know of any common issues, other than it doesn't have some of the newer features the 7 and 8 series have. I have a few glitches from time to time, but wouldn't call them common. Most likely because I'm not on the current OS. I'm on iOS 10.1.1. The 6s Plus is still a formidable smartphone.
    11-14-2017 06:19 AM
    It’s durable—for a phone. Apple increased the strength of the aluminum that year after the whole “bendgate” issue from the prior year. That said, it’s still susceptible to breakage if it’s dropped, especially without a call case. I’d invest in a case sooner rather than later. There are plenty of cheap cases on Amazon that are better than nothing.
    Thanks! What color would you advise me then?
    11-14-2017 06:20 AM
    Thanks! What color would you advise me then?
    Whichever color you like the most. My 6s Plus was silver but I’ve owned other colors as well.
    11-14-2017 06:29 AM
    Whichever color you like the most. My 6s Plus was silver but I’ve owned other colors as well.
    Which color looks stunning?
    11-14-2017 06:31 AM
    Which color looks stunning?
    They’re all stunning. Can’t go wrong.
    11-14-2017 06:42 AM
    They’re all stunning. Can’t go wrong.
    I'm planning to get the gold one. Btw sir, May i know or do you know if the phone in the Apple Store in malls with 32gb, are newly made and stored? I mean, we all know that the based model was 16gb and there was no 32gb, until last year or first quarter of 2017, they made the 32gb. I'm just thinking if it is newly made & stored on the stores in the malls. Just scared of habing defects. I'm living in the Philippines & there's no apple care or whatsoever here, you cannot have at least 2 free repairs for your phone if things go wrong here. You have to pay for the repair, even if you are still on warranty.
    11-14-2017 06:44 AM
    If you're buying in an Apple Store in a mall, it should be a new phone, unless they say otherwise. But even if it's a refurbished phone, it should be fine. With Apple, you should have a 1 year warranty that covers manufacturer defects. Set it up there at the Apple Store and check it out before you leave.
    Rjhncrz likes this.
    11-14-2017 07:11 AM
    If you're buying in an Apple Store in a mall, it should be a new phone, unless they say otherwise. But even if it's a refurbished phone, it should be fine. With Apple, you should have a 1 year warranty that covers manufacturer defects. Set it up there at the Apple Store and check it out before you leave.
    Thanks. I'll buying a brandnew one, as apple here in the philippines does not offer any refurb iphones. And btw sir, what is the ios version does 6s plus have from the box? And should i leave it alone & do not update? I mean, common issues, battery, performance etc... will change...
    11-14-2017 07:19 AM
    I'm planning to get the gold one. Btw sir, May i know or do you know if the phone in the Apple Store in malls with 32gb, are newly made and stored? I mean, we all know that the based model was 16gb and there was no 32gb, until last year or first quarter of 2017, they made the 32gb. I'm just thinking if it is newly made & stored on the stores in the malls. Just scared of habing defects. I'm living in the Philippines & there's no apple care or whatsoever here, you cannot have at least 2 free repairs for your phone if things go wrong here. You have to pay for the repair, even if you are still on warranty.
    If you’re purchasing from Apple you’re getting a brand new iPhone unless you specifically purchase a refurbished phone or you receive a warranty replacement.
    11-14-2017 07:43 AM
    If you’re purchasing from Apple you’re getting a brand new iPhone unless you specifically purchase a refurbished phone or you receive a warranty replacement.
    What about the iOS comes with the box. Is it Ok not to update it & leave it alone because of the fear to lose performance & battery life
    11-14-2017 08:19 AM
    What about the iOS comes with the box. Is it Ok not to update it & leave it alone because of the fear to lose performance & battery life
    I would not recommend avoiding updating when Apple issues new versions of iOS. Performance and battery life are not going to take a dive south just because you updated. Not only do updates often contain new features, improvements and bug fixes, but they often contain important security updates meant to protect you. There are some who are happily running iOS 10.3.3 and preach that iOS 11 is garbage, but I very strongly disagree with them in this regard.
    By the way, this could all be a moot point because your iPhone is likely to have already been patched to some recent version of iOS.

Best of luck. Enjoy your new iPhone and try not to worry so much.
    11-14-2017 08:39 AM
    Thanks. I'll buying a brandnew one, as apple here in the philippines does not offer any refurb iphones. And btw sir, what is the ios version does 6s plus have from the box? And should i leave it alone & do not update? I mean, common issues, battery, performance etc... will change...
    You'll be fine out of the box with the current iOS. Enjoy your iPhone!
    11-14-2017 08:56 AM
    Thanks to both of you for answering my nonsense questions. Cheers!
    11-14-2017 09:05 AM