I recorded a rhythm track on my acoustic guitar with Voice Memos on my iPhone. I emailed the memo to my email account and downloaded it onto my desktop so I could open it and play it through my desktop speakers. While I played it through my desktop speakers, I used the Voice Memo app on my iPhone again to record myself playing the lead guitar live plus the rhythm track playing through the speakers. The resultant Voice Memo essentially has me playing both lead & rhythm at the same time. It sounded fine. I emailed this two-part voice memo to myself again and downloaded it. When I played it, the lead track is not there only the rhythm track!! It plays fine on my phone but not after I email it to myself and play it on my computer (which has Bose speakers to give a fuller, richer sound). I tried emailing it several times to myself and emailing it to another email account. Same result. I did the recording part again and heard both parts on the iPhone and emailed it to myself and voila, it worked - I heard both parts on the desktop. But I want the original two-part recording to be able to play on my desktop. Any ideas?
    10-16-2017 10:32 PM
    Hey there, I do not have the answer to your question. Hopefully someone who does will reply soon!
    10-16-2017 10:42 PM