Will Apple care give me a new/refurbished phone if i take my iPhone in and it doesn't turn on?

Georgina Cortez

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
Okay, so I was trying to charge my phone and the charger wasn't working and i was fixing the plug box and next thing I know my plug box started smoking up and made electrical sounds. I got scared, took it off before anything happen, check my phone to make sure nothing happen and I left it alone for about an hour and now it wont turn on. Im pretty sure my phone short circuited. So my real question is...

Apple warranty will they give me a new phone? Because I don't have insurance!!!!

Sincerely,

A very poor but busting her in college student!!!!
P.S very sorry my typing skills suck and its very late!

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
All you can do is try. Is your phone under warranty? If so I suggest going into Apple and being straight up with them. In most cases Apple is very good to deal with. Thanks and good luck.

jemjem1

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Okay, so I was trying to charge my phone and the charger wasn't working and i was fixing the plug box and next thing I know my plug box started smoking up and made electrical sounds. I got scared, took it off before anything happen, check my phone to make sure nothing happen and I left it alone for about an hour and now it wont turn on. Im pretty sure my phone short circuited. So my real question is...

Apple warranty will they give me a new phone? Because I don't have insurance!!!!

Sincerely,

A very poor but busting her in college student!!!!
P.S very sorry my typing skills suck and its very late!

Bad luck! Check your iphone warranty card and talk with apple team. As @firedept10 said in most cases Apple is very good to deal with. Hopefully, they can help you sort out the issue. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2