I'm waiting till the Note 8 comes out and that will be my next phone. I will always use both iPhones and Android phones and have since the Nexus 4 came out in 2013. The Nexus 4 was my first Android phone, I bought it because I thought the iPhone 5 wasn't worth buying that year. Since the iPhone 5, I've skipped every other year but I've bought an Android phone every year. This year I skipped the iPhone 7 but I also bought a iPhone SE but still have a 6S and a 6S+ plus a 6+.

I'm also still using a Note 5 and a couple of S7 Edge phones. I never get rid of old phones because I keep going back and forth between them.

As for wireless charging, it's convenient but takes longer to charge a phone then plugging in a cable. I let my S7 Edge phones get down to 5% before charging them. If I plug in a cable to charge them, it takes 90 minutes. Wireless charging takes anywhere from 2-2.5 hrs to charge. Many times I just don't want to wait to wireless charge because I don't have the time to wait.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-27-2017 02:03 PM
    I might go to the Note 8, as well, from the iP7+.

Been going strong since the 5S, but I'm really feeling the need to change. Every since I started using my Mac predominantly in Windows, the utility of my iPhone were severely diminished.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    05-01-2017 02:17 PM
    I might go to the Note 8, as well, from the iP7+.

Been going strong since the 5S, but I'm really feeling the need to change. Every since I started using my Mac predominantly in Windows, the utility of my iPhone were severely diminished.
    Just don't sell the iPhone. You might find in a few months that you miss using something on it. I never get rid of my old phones.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    05-01-2017 02:32 PM
    Just don't sell the iPhone. You might find in a few months that you miss using something on it. I never get rid of my old phones.
    It's definitely getting sold. I'm not a fan of wasting money via keeping old phones these days. Absolutely not going to do that "just in case."

Selling the iPhone doesn't chain me to the Note. I can sell that, too, but I'm about 99% sure that won't happen because outside of work and training barely ever use a smartphone, and the decisions to switch is driven by clear deficiencies in iOS as it relates to the device's use in those environment.
    05-01-2017 02:42 PM
54 123