Apple please bring back wallpapers

mrkeynes

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm a simple guy
But I like to change my wallpaper for on my iPhone daily
But within each software update, Apple tends to take away more and more wallpapers. I get it, we can always download wallpapers but I just don't like it in with my photos and when I playback memories within my photo album, it has the many wallpapers I downloaded and it's not cute.
Do anybody else think Apple should include all the wallpapers they made instead of taking them away? Comment below

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that I don't change my wallpaper EVERY day, I'm fine with the available Apple wallpaper that comes reinstalled on the iPhone.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm a simple guy
But I like to change my wallpaper for on my iPhone daily
But within each software update, Apple tends to take away more and more wallpapers. I get it, we can always download wallpapers but I just don't like it in with my photos and when I playback memories within my photo album, it has the many wallpapers I downloaded and it's not cute.
Do anybody else think Apple should include all the wallpapers they made instead of taking them away? Comment below

Product Feedback - Apple

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I wish Apple allowed for rotating desktops wallpapers on the phone just like it does in the Mac OS (or macOS). There'd be a little more drain on the battery, but with the current and future phone CPU/GPUs it shouldn't be a problem to have a Change on Wake or Background Refresh Interval.

Saving the wallpapers or finding them around the 'net and saving them is a good idea but it's been hit or miss for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox