iPhone 6S Plus scratch protection

anon(9768898)

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Since I had an iPhone 4S way back when, I've had protection on my devices from SlickWraps. I deplore bulky cases and I'm not a fumble-fingered person, so I've never been worried about dropping my phone. As such, I have always gone with the minimalistic approach that the thin vinyl sticker products from SlickWraps provided and I've been a happy customer this whole time.

I'm hoping to find an alternative to SlickWraps today, though. I have had a bit of a falling-out with their customer support (tried to place an order four times and they kept denying it without telling me why, then they wanted me to verify who I was by sending photos of my credit card and ID and written signed statement providing identity) and am looking for an alternative. I was really liking the clear products from SlickWraps and was going to buy one for my iPhone 6S+, MacBook (12", 2016), and they even had a wrap for my Beats Solo 2 headphones that I was going to get. I have found some other vendors that sell vinyl wraps for the iPhone, but haven't been able to find any that sell clear wraps for the iPhone or MacBook.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company other than SlickWraps that is currently providing clear vinyl wraps for iPhones and MacBooks. I'd be appreciative for any info.

anon(9768898)

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Oh snap! Thanks guys. dbrands looks promising. However, I don't see that they carry clear wraps, which was what I was hoping for. I really don't feel that these devices need to be "dressed up" as they are beautiful as they are. I may end up trying one of the MacBook skins from dbrands anyway, though, since the hard case I have for mine is cracking around the corners.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh snap! Thanks guys. dbrands looks promising. However, I don't see that they carry clear wraps, which was what I was hoping for. I really don't feel that these devices need to be "dressed up" as they are beautiful as they are. I may end up trying one of the MacBook skins from dbrands anyway, though, since the hard case I have for mine is cracking around the corners.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods