Minimalist case! Which one you recommend ?

clownin7292

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
You're probably gonna find this funny but check your local Dollar Tree. The have a bunch of thin cases with the buttons open for a buck. Plus some glass screen protectors too.

rayporsche

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
And this is the look....
r1ftxk.jpg

k1b8f9.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I recently got the Caudabe Synthesis in addition to the Veil XT to have something with a little more protection. If you are a minimalist but need a little extra sometimes you will love the Synthesis. It is not at all bulky and the transparent back is textured in such a way that it completely prevents finger prints and adds a nice tactile feel. I really love this case a lot! It's very attractive and feels great! Just right to be slim and protective. The Synthesis and the Veil are all you need, in my opinion.

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
If you're still looking for a thin case that has the buttons exposed, I highly recommend the Evutec Karbon S (not the SI) https://www.evutec.com/index.php/product/iphone/iphone6-plus/karbon-s-osprey-for-iphone-6-6s-plus-with-no-logo-cut-out.html. At 0.7mm thin, this is the thinnest case I've used that's still functional. I've used similar cases to the Evutec, but the way the bottoms of those other cases were cut wound up hurting my fingers when the phone was resting on them, like they were cutting off circulation.
I see people mentioning the Veil XT and cases similar to that, but the issue I've had with those cases is that, since the case is so thin and smooth, the cutouts for the buttons were flush with the actual buttons, and it was hard for me to press power or volume buttons without looking at my phone.
The second case I would recommend is the Spigen Liquid Crystal, but this case has the buttons covered (but the feedback of those buttons are amazing).
I hope that helps.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Scarf by Totallee. I thought I wasn't going to like it because it's billed as being one of the thinnest cases you can buy but I was wrong.
I actually purchased it just to try out for awhile but I've had now for about 3 weeks and I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone.

mrnimziki

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Idk if it counts, but I find that the Apple Leather case is very slim. I've tried going naked and actually prefer the case because it's thin and provides a little more grip.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Diztronic is awesome for $9 on Amazon. Switcheasy Numbers is really good. Symmetry is great, just a bit bulky. I just got a Speck Candyshell Grip that I'm liking quite a bit as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro