just got my 6s plus

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
as the title says i went out and bought a new iphone 6s plus never used the plus sizes before so its a bit strange at the moment lol

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I remember that feeling when I got my 6 plus. I actually changed a number of times between the Plus and smaller 6. But you actually do get used to the size. Now with my 7 plus there is no way I could go any smaller ! Enjoy your new 6s Plus 😀

jfree3000

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got my 6s plus again! Traded for a note 7, fire fiasco took place and I'm back to the iPhone. Gotta admit the apps for iOS are much more polished and don't feel like a crappy port.

clownin7292

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine last night and swapped over my info from my s7 edge. It's very different from android all the years. Hopefully the battery becomes stellar for me as well. Probably the most important thing with me

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine last night and swapped over my info from my s7 edge. It's very different from android all the years. Hopefully the battery becomes stellar for me as well. Probably the most important thing with me

For me and the way I use my phone, the 6S+ has given me the best battery life of any smartphone. I was pleasantly surprised. I also came from Android/Samsung. My S7 Edge got me through about 12 hours, Note 7 about 10, and 6S+ has been consistent with 14 hours before I have to turn on Power Saving or put it on the charger. YMMV

iLuis23

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! I've had my iPhone 6 for a while now and I REALLY want to upgrade to the Plus. I've thought about using my upgrade for the 6s+ because I don't want to wait until after the holidays for the 7+. :S lol

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! I've had my iPhone 6 for a while now and I REALLY want to upgrade to the Plus. I've thought about using my upgrade for the 6s+ because I don't want to wait until after the holidays for the 7+. :S lol

Nothing really worth upgrading too I suggest waiting for iPhone 8! I can't wait hope it's a game changer

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all....

Upgrading to a 6S+ this weekend from my 5s. And, in a bonus fashion, as I waited until now, verizon (and apple?) only have 32gb and 128gb 6s+ devices now, so I will be getting the 128gb for the prior 64gb price.

Anyways, this is my plan for the upgrade process (with respect to backup and restore). If I am missing anything important, please feel free to chime in or PM:

1) Unpair Apple Watch (to "backup" the settings to the 5s)
2) Perform an encrypted itunes backup of the 5s (to ensure health data is maintained)
3) (once VZW activates the 6s+) Restore from the encrypted iTunes backup
4) Pair apple watch to new phone

--------

These items are just my personal items for after the above

- Reconfigure Touch ID
- Ensure 1Password/dropbox are configured properly
- Ensure apps all reloaded and get signed in (and with TouchID where available)
- Load back apps that were taken off the 16gb 5s to free up space
- reposition various icons now with all the available real estate
- Marvel at all of the free space I have on a 128gb phone

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
as the title says i went out and bought a new iphone 6s plus never used the plus sizes before so its a bit strange at the moment lol

Thats so awesome! Hope you enjoy it! the 6s is a great device. Its normal for it to feel a bit strange especially if you are coming from a 4.7" inch phone or smaller. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro