just got my 6s plus

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Enjoy your new device. I've had mine for about a month. I bounce back between android and iPhone. I think I might be on android to stay this time!!!

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your new device. I've had mine for about a month. I bounce back between android and iPhone. I think I might be on android to stay this time!!!

I used to do the same, bounce back and forth but even after using 7.1.1 on Nexus 6P I still came back to Apple to stay this time, gonna get rid of the 6P Nougat is nice, especially 7.1.1 but as for me, I still prefer my 6s Plus, especially since I have the series 1 watch, lol. Having a developers license for Apple also helps.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I used to do the same, bounce back and forth but even after using 7.1.1 on Nexus 6P I still came back to Apple to stay this time, gonna get rid of the 6P Nougat is nice, especially 7.1.1 but as for me, I still prefer my 6s Plus, especially since I have the series 1 watch, lol. Having a developers license for Apple also helps.

I left the 6P for the 6s Plus as well! The difference is crazy between the two and I thought that I'd never find a phone I'd enjoy as much as the Nexus 6P!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I see your point but for me the smaller size phones are not good, big hands and slippery fingers :biggrin:

I agree. I can't wait until Apple trims the bezels. I have pretty small hands, so the Plus is a little too big. But again, the bigger display and better battery life is a win win.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW