Bluetooth issues

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks since I got the latest and greatest iOS 10 update and my carrier update my Bluetooth does not wanna stay connected long to my gps in the car or my Bluetooth headset. Any ideas why this is? I have reset my phone and still the same.

Thanks all

Bill

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Boo. I didn't want to hear that. I actually had issues with connectivity on 9, and was hoping they'd be addressed in 10. I'll test it out later and report back if it's different for me.

Lillymon

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Bluetooth headset that I use everyday remained paired, but wouldn't deliver sound after iOS10 update. Tried forgetting the device, turning off Bluetooth, rebooting, "Reset Network Settings" in the General tab. Nothing works. After the network settings reset I can't even get the headset to show up in the list bluetooth devices. So now I can't pair it at all. Really not happy as I use my headset basically every single day.

I was going to attempt "Reset All Settings" under General, but I'm worried about what the fallout from that will be. Also thought about bringing it to the Apple Store, but since it's a third party headset I'm assuming I'll get a shoulder shrug.

If anyone has any info, or suggestions besides doing a full reset on the phone I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ryan

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got off a conference call on my SE running 10. No issues. In fact, since I had so many disconnect issues with ios 9, i was kind of expecting it, but was on for just under an hour and things were just fine.

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine connects but will disconnect once in awhile. My car gps forget it every 5 sec it disconnects and then reconnects. Killed my phone doing this on a hour drive home one day. Not happy

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine connects but will disconnect once in awhile. My car gps forget it every 5 sec it disconnects and then reconnects. Killed my phone doing this on a hour drive home one day. Not happy

That stinks. I was fully expecting mine to disconnect this morning but it didn't. I will keep an eye out for it and let you know if it happens to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73