6s Plus or 7 Plus?

Gobrown75

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the 6 and I am debating either getting the 7 Plus or the 6s Plus. Besides the camera upgrade and the faster chip, would I really be missing out if I get the 6s Plus instead of the 7 Plus?

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
boils down to what you want to spend I guess, the newer will be priced accordingly where the 6S would have gone down soon ish, even by a small margin.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I have the 6 and I am debating either getting the 7 Plus or the 6s Plus. Besides the camera upgrade and the faster chip, would I really be missing out if I get the 6s Plus instead of the 7 Plus?

Isn't the battery a little bigger in the 7+ than the 6s+? I have 6s+128gb I got in April..can't justify upgrading..I'll be staying on this for a few years...if ur not concerned about price, u could try the 7...personally, I try to stick with the s models..kinks usually worked out by then...I know the 6/6+ had issues..bending and screen issues..

Gobrown75

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
so far you haven't had any issues out of your 6s Plus have you? I think I am going to go for that one instead of the 7 Plus.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
If money is not an issue, go with the 7+ unless you need a phone NOW and can't wait a couple of weeks for delivery of the 7+. The 7+ has more RAM and a better camera, and being the latest generation will receive software updates longer. While a great phone, the 6S+ is now a year old.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have my 6s+ 128gb set up so perfectly and now with IOS 10 I have the perfect phone. I'm not upgrading, I don't see the value

aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have my 6s+ 128gb set up so perfectly and now with IOS 10 I have the perfect phone. I'm not upgrading, I don't see the value

The value is subjective. I have the 6 and see no value in upgrading to the 7. My 6 is fast and takes great pictures as it is.

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
so far you haven't had any issues out of your 6s Plus have you? I think I am going to go for that one instead of the 7 Plus.

I know your question wasn't directed to me but I have a 6s+. Before the ios 10 update my screen touch didn't seem up to par. For one it was hard for the screen to differentiate the different pressures from my finger. That seems to have cleared up with the update. Bottom line: With ios 10 installed on the 6s+ it is now a fluid and fast device. I could live with that for a year or two more.

The one major gripe [and maybe it's because I come from a BlackBerry] I have of the Iphone5 and iphone6 models is the light vibrate and quiet notifications. Maybe the 7 is different?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2