last iphone used was the 4s coming from Note 7

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
With the note 7 recall this gives me a chance to go a different route i have been on the fence about getting an iphone being a very long time user of android but noticed i dont use all of the customization there is. So i am looking at the 6s+ with the price drop on the 64 gig model. i was thinking of getting the 7 how ever it seem like a hassle i do not want to pre order i had issues before with pre ordering i was thinking about going in to the store to get one but who knows what they will have. What do you guys and girls think should i just get the 6s+ or run around trying to get the 7? how future proof do you feel the 6s+ with android id never buy an older device they go down hill after 2 years. and i dont have a lot of time to wait with this note 7 the 6s+ is very comparable to the note 7 so what do you all think?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
The 6s/+ doesn't exist on 64GB anymore. However, the 128GB version is the price of 64GB.

So I'd go for it. Plus, you'd be sure not to have your house burnt down or physical injuries.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 6s/+ doesn't exist on 64GB anymore. However, the 128GB version is the price of 64GB.

So I'd go for it. Plus, you'd be sure not to have your house burnt down or physical injuries.

Sure it still exists. Verizon has the 64 gb. I'm sure other places do as well. Just not Apple.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I understand that how ever with the 7 it is just a hassle getting one I would just get the 32 gig which would be fine but the 6s+ 64 gig is at the store right now lol and I just don't have the time to wait with my note 7 if the Iphone 7 plus is not in the stores

Last edited:

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Go for it. I was a staunch Apple hater until my wife said give it a try. I have put all my Microsoft garbage through a fire sale and now have all Apple. It's awesome. There is not as much customization as in android. But it's faster and smoother and more stable.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Go for it. I was a staunch Apple hater until my wife said give it a try. I have put all my Microsoft garbage through a fire sale and now have all Apple. It's awesome. There is not as much customization as in android. But it's faster and smoother and more stable.
Well that's good to hear. I'm kinda just worried about how long the 6s+ will last after 1 year

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm done with the note 7 as well. Looks like a disaster. I'm back on 6s plus while I wait for the 7 plus. I can say with my experience the iPhone will be a solid phone for a couple years much better than an android phone. I sold my note 4 after the lollipop update. It was awful and ruined a great device. I've not had an issue like that with iPhones.

daymoalexander

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Yep. Now I switched back to iOS this year and there is a lot I miss from android however that said apps are more maintained using iOS and seem to have a much more frequent update in the system. Apparently this is due to Apple having a much more stable platform to work with as a developer

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I would love to get the 7+ but I don't see being able to get one from a sprint store unless I get there at 4 in the morning then who knows what they will have in

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
IMG_1473909031.827629.jpg
My 6s plus is almost a year old we got ours in October last year and it is still going pretty good. I've been running iOS 10 for a couple of days now.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Well everyone I made the jump after all of the issues with turning in my note 7 I got a great deal on my 6s+ 64g I pretty much mad a few bucks on this deal they returned the case also. I'm hoping I like this but I am being very open minded. I will say this this is just as smooth if not smoother than that brand new note 7.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Well everyone I made the jump after all of the issues with turning in my note 7 I got a great deal on my 6s+ 64g I pretty much mad a few bucks on this deal they returned the case also. I'm hoping I like this but I am being very open minded. I will say this this is just as smooth if not smoother than that brand new note 7.

I just made the same switch yesterday. Found a 64GB 6S+ at a local Tmobile Store in the color I wanted and turned in my replacement Note 7 that I just got a week ago. First iPhone ever, really enjoying it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner