How long should the 6S Plus last?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s + lifetime

Battery will last approximately 3 years before you have to replace it if you charge it once daily.

The rest is quite solid material so I guess you should be able to enjoy the phone for at least 5 years, if not more.

But don't forget, as with everything, it totally depends on how you treat the device.

gelz092

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Iphone 6s + lifetime

5 years is actually really long and I would for it to last for more than my expected time. I calibrate the battery twice a month and I am very careful not to drop it. I'm not sure about on environmental factors though. But I sure hope it does last longer. Thank you!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well....I'd say if you take extra good care of it, it should last you quite some time.

I still have the first gen iPad Apple released April 2010, and it still runs & looks new. It may not be able to have the newest apps on it because the software is at iOS 5, but it functions for what I need it for. *knock wood* I've never needed to replace the battery either.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well....I'd say if you take extra good care of it, it should last you quite some time.

I still have the first gen iPad Apple released April 2010, and it still runs & looks new. It may not be able to have the newest apps on it because the software is at iOS 5, but it functions for what I need it for. *knock wood* I've never needed to replace the battery either.

I believe my first gen iPad is still in use too. My ex's parents have it. She's long gone, but last I heard from her, they were still using it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73