Need thin case that allows full access to ports. Suggestions?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I currently have an Otterbox Defender case, but obviously, it's pretty bulky. Just got an IOS flash drive and had to take my case completely off so it would fit into the usb port. I also have Square register that can't be used with the Otterbox case on. I'm looking for a thin - probably silicone - case. There are soooooooooo many I've looked at, my head is spinning. :smile:

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I have the Apple silicon one..dark grey or whatever they call it...the silicon ones are a bit slippery to me..a relative had the leather...its gripier to me..

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I have the Apple silicon one..dark grey or whatever they call it...the silicon ones are a bit slippery to me..a relative had the leather...its gripier to me..

I actually find the silicone to be more grippy. But I much prefer leather over silicone, duh!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Really?... Set the phone on long edge up against something on a hard surface... Watch it slide flat...

Yup!

I find that the leather becomes a lil slippy even though it provides more grip than having no case at all.

Nothing beats the feel of leather though

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Yup!

I find that the leather becomes a lil slippy even though it provides more grip than having no case at all.

Nothing beats the feel of leather though

Yeah...I shoulda gotten the leather one...been tempted last couple trips to Apple Store...just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money yet...maybe next time..

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
The apple leather case is my favorite but it is easily destroyed by a drop on the concrete. Im currently rocking a tech 21 evo case and I like it.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Although Apple cases are great. I purchased a case from Spigen, the Case Thin Fit. It is slim and very durable with full access to ports.

shodipo

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi
You should either get one of 3 cases
While I have tried the apple silicone case I was quite uncomfortable with the bottom part exposed
If that's not an issue you can get that
But if you want the slimmest case
1. Caudabe Veil Xt is really good( almost like a skin) but only protects against scratches not drops
2. Incipio Ngp (my current case) very slim with some protection
3 Magpul Field case( very protective and very slim)

Right now I have the incipio and Magpul cases which I switch depending on how rough I expect my day to be

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
You don't say which iPhone but I bought this one for iPhone 6 at Amazon and love it. I was using the Apple leather case. in fact this case rom Amazon was so nice, my son wanted one to replace his leather case too. And he is picky as heck.

And it has protected on a few drops on concrete. So I'm lucky at least.
I currently have an Otterbox Defender case, but obviously, it's pretty bulky. Just got an IOS flash drive and had to take my case completely off so it would fit into the usb port. I also have Square register that can't be used with the Otterbox case on. I'm looking for a thin - probably silicone - case. There are soooooooooo many I've looked at, my head is spinning. :smile:

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Switcheasy has a good selection of those. Good stuff and doesn't seem to add extra bulk. And actually, for only $9.99, a Diztronic case is pretty solid. I used one on my 6 and it was a solid player. Tons of God reviews too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner