Almost switched but for the gods

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I agree, but I must admit that I am looking for a viable Android option, should Apple become more trouble than it's worth.
I would never consider Samsung, been there, done that, it sucked and I learned the hard way.
But the marketing nonsense Apple has been using to generate profit is quickly getting the best of me.
I love Apple products, they do everything I need, nothing I don't, they work.
Gorgeous high end tech, I don't deny that.
But since I pay first and foremost for convenience, I won't hesitate to jump ship if need be: I don't jump through hoops for anyone.

That was why i tried the note 7 out. For my personal use there is nothing better than apple products on the market right now. But hey I'm not against jumping to try another product. I actually hope another company comes out with a high quality phone/product like any of apples that work so well.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
That was why i tried the note 7 out. For my personal use there is nothing better than apple products on the market right now. But hey I'm not against jumping to try another product. I actually hope another company comes out with a high quality phone/product like any of apples that work so well.

And if they could do it while NOT treating their customers like trick dogs jumping through hoops, I'd be on board in a heartbeat.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
And if they could do it while NOT treating their customers like trick dogs jumping through hoops, I'd be on board in a heartbeat.

The whole preorder thing is ridiculous. I played along because I like new and shiny but honestly if I didn't get a ship date for today I would have kept my 6s plus for a while and just waited. Wouldn't have bothered me one bit.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
The whole preorder thing is ridiculous. I played along because I like new and shiny but honestly if I didn't get a ship date for today I would have kept my 6s plus for a while and just waited. Wouldn't have bothered me one bit.

I completed my order around 12:06 am, got a delivery date of 9-27 to 9-29 so I cancelled it. (I wasn't going to be home)
But then I met an Apple software engineer who had the 7 Plus 256 GB matte black and I melted in little puddles at his feet lolol.
And promptly reordered.
Got the SAME delivery date.

I do love Apple products but not at the cost of my inner peace, so i am done ever preordering or trying to get a device on launch day.
Either I will take my sweet time and buy new devices as far from launch date as I can, or I will be jumping ship and going to any company that doesn't treat its customers like a bunch of show dogs.
When *I* lie down and roll over, it's because *I* am done playing, not because some corporate puppetmaster tells me to.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I completed my order around 12:06 am, got a delivery date of 9-27 to 9-29 so I cancelled it. (I wasn't going to be home)
But then I met an Apple software engineer who had the 7 Plus 256 GB matte black and I melted in little puddles at his feet lolol.
And promptly reordered.
Got the SAME delivery date.

I do love Apple products but not at the cost of my inner peace, so i am done ever preordering or trying to get a device on launch day.
Either I will take my sweet time and buy new devices as far from launch date as I can, or I will be jumping ship and going to any company that doesn't treat its customers like a bunch of show dogs.
When *I* lie down and roll over, it's because *I* am done playing, not because some corporate puppetmaster tells me to.

Haha good luck! Video games, google, Samsung, car manufacturers they all have preorders. Hell you can preorder a dog these days lol.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Whichever route I choose, I can assure you it WON'T be Samsung, lol.

When I was on Android I was a sucker for HTC devices. Beautifully designed, and Sense keeps getting more minimal while still feature-full. I probably would have stuck with my HTC M8 longer if the camera had been better in low light scenarios. I hope they've gotten better since then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods