FINALLY I have a real iphone :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They pretty much after the 3rd time started shooing me off. They also "took my phone apart". My whole thing is if you really did that how could you NOT see a cracked logic board? (repair techs told me it had a lot of cracks). Well my  store did slam my phone on a table and place their iPad over it while it was caseless. I'm done ranting over my crappy store.

What state are you in?

Just yesterday my friend took his 6S in. Had an issue with the mute switch, charging port and mic. The girl helping was about to run a diagnostic test and my friend basically said why she's going to waste her time with that since there are pretty much three issues. Girl's response was, "You know what? You're right. Let me put in the request in the back for another unit".

I went in the other day with an issue with the Smart Battery case. The guy didn't even let me speak 5 words before he just said, "Let me get you a replacement and get you outta here".

Basically what I'm saying is I'm surprised it took them that long to just replace it for you.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
What state are you in?

Just yesterday my friend took his 6S in. Had an issue with the mute switch, charging port and mic. The girl helping was about to run a diagnostic test and my friend basically said why she's going to waste her time with that since there are pretty much three issues. Girl's response was, "You know what? You're right. Let me put in the request in the back for another unit".

I went in the other day with an issue with the Smart Battery case. The guy didn't even let me speak 5 words before he just said, "Let me get you a replacement and get you outta here".

Basically what I'm saying is I'm surprised it took them that long to just replace it for you.

Memphis, Tn and yeah almost 8 months to get a replacement. they always told me "iPhone's get hot and that's normal, it's a mini computer and computers get hot". Everyone's  store seems to have some common sense and intelligent people. My  store told me you can downgrade to ANY version of iOS . Don't go to my  store

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
The couple times that I have gone to my local Apple store for issues they always have been extremely amiable and helpful. The first time was for when my first 5s randomly flaked out on me and went into a constant reboot loop. They tried reloading iOS once themselves and when that didnt work they just simply replaced it.

The second time I had an issue after upgrading to a new iOS version on that replacement 5s. They reloaded iOS there and then it worked fine. Both times I was in and out in short order and they always seemed to know what they were doing.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
That is such a huge reason for sticking with Apple. First the products are made so well and then when there is a problem they stand behind it. If I have a problem with my Iphone (which isn't often). I make an appointment and I can rest assured that I will be leaving the store with a new phone or a repaired phone. I do get Apple care on all my Apple devices so that makes it even easier.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That is such a huge reason for sticking with Apple. First the products are made so well and then when there is a problem they stand behind it. If I have a problem with my Iphone (which isn't often). I make an appointment and I can rest assured that I will be leaving the store with a new phone or a repaired phone. I do get Apple care on all my Apple devices so that makes it even easier.

This!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73