Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Assistive Touch is AWESOME

747a49a297c31b4fc63e092f542c50d8.png

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the Nuud for the 6s Plus. Its actually very minimal for what it is. Surprisingly thin and light, doesnt add much bulk to the phone at all. Otterbox Defenders add far more bulk to the phone than the Lifeproof Nuud.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
If you had to pick between fre or nuud which would u pick?

FRE...I want screen protection also when I choose to use it...which is mostly when I know I'm going to be active and in hazardous areas(sand-water-sweat-bike riding-yard work)..

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hard choice, I would probably go with the N??d because I like the ability to touch the actual screen.

The ability to have direct contact with the phone's display is HUGE for me. I've never been able to stand cases that cover the screen so the N??d is the first water resistant case I've even attempted. The genius who figured out that the glass display is actually waterproof all on its own deserves a raise.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The ability to have direct contact with the phone's display is HUGE for me. I've never been able to stand cases that cover the screen so the N??d is the first water resistant case I've even attempted. The genius who figured out that the glass display is actually waterproof all on its own deserves a raise.

LOL ...I agree

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
FRE...I want screen protection also when I choose to use it...which is mostly when I know I'm going to be active and in hazardous areas(sand-water-sweat-bike riding-yard work)..

Using the grey-white N??d while I am on my paramedic shifts on the helicopter (also prefer direct contact to the screen). My 6s Plus had to undergo several not planned challenges already but ....

the glass looks like brand new. It is the hardest typ of glass  has ever used till now

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused as to how it works?

Go into settings > general > accessibility > assistive touch and turn it on.
I customized the way I want to (that's within the settings). There will be a "floating button" on your iPhone screen that will allow you to access different settings including the control center.