Where do you keep your phone?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm just a product of "old school". I had know idea how much I missed carrying my device on my belt until I was reintroduced with the belt clip from my Otterbox Defender and now the belt clip with my LifeProof Fre. It's just so much easier and comfortable than carrying my iPhone in my back pocket or jacket pocket. The belt clip just works for ME.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Right Front Pocket
Nightstand
My
Sofa Armrest
Upper Left Pocket in a blazer
I also like to 6 in the little compartment/handle of a when on the .

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No, just a guy here. I keep my 6 in my back pocket. Keys in left front pocket and wallet in the other front pocket. Since my car is remote entry and push button start, there's never a need to take them out of my pocket.

I have a habit of putting my wallet in my back pocket... I know it puts me in a greater risk of getting pickpocketed or something, and it feels awkward in my front pocket. Am I the only one?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have a habit of putting my wallet in my back pocket... I know it puts me in a greater risk of getting pickpocketed or something, and it feels awkward in my front pocket. Am I the only one?

I've never ever carried my wallet in my back pocket. I'm very conscience of how good thieves are.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I have been carrying my wallet in my back pocket for 20 years and have never been pickpocketed.

O.t:
My phone goes wherever I feel it's handy to grab: front left, front right, back right, back left, socks, jacket..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been carrying my wallet in my back pocket for 20 years and have never been pickpocketed.

O.t:
My phone goes wherever I feel it's handy to grab: front left, front right, back right, back left, socks, jacket..

Humm, where are you going to be tomorrow...LOL

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
6splus that i keep in a leather horizontal belt case. Got it on ebay for a couple bucks. Works great! Keeps it clean and keeps it out of my pockets. I carry way to much in them already and most of it would scratch the glass.

I thought about a belt case, but it would be awkward for me to carry on my left side since I'm right handed. Why? Because my right side is where I keep my license sidearm.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I thought about a belt case, but it would be awkward for me to carry on my left side since I'm right handed. Why? Because my right side is where I keep my license sidearm.

A belt case is soo pre millennium. And it's an invitation for robbers and thieves. Just put it in your pocket.

Actually my sidearm is a little further back and my belt clip not pouch, fits perfectly on the same side. My right side is obviously my heavy side. LOL
I wouldn't say belt clip/case are pre millennium, they're actually more comfortable and convenient than putting my iPhone 6s Plus in my pocket. Maybe the smaller 5s yes, but the larger 6s Plus is awkward.