Where do you keep your phone?

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
In my left front pocket. My employer has a security policy no devices with a camera or video recording capability on the desk or out in the open. Device must be on mute and have to leave the area in order to take it out and use it at all. Pain really not even a belt click or pouch

cdmacrae

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Always in my front right pocket while mobile, I have now fully trained myself to always keep my iPhone (of any size) in this pocket with nothing else (all change, keys, pens, anything go in another pocket even when the phone is not on me for some unknown reason).

At work, I have made a stand for it that allows me to use it in either orientation depending on need.

At home, it is almost always with me on my desk or couch arm if not in pocket.

When I got the 6 plus I was advised that it took the seller about 2 weeks to get used to the size change from a smaller 5s or 4s, and that was true for me too. A great device though and allows for a lot of great productivity and fun!

~CDM

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
6s Plus here. I rarely put my phone in my pants pocket. I HATE pocket lint! I have a small sling bag (this one) that my phone goes in when I'm out and about.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
6splus that i keep in a leather horizontal belt case. Got it on ebay for a couple bucks. Works great! Keeps it clean and keeps it out of my pockets. I carry way to much in them already and most of it would scratch the glass.

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
6s Plus and my Hu Mn wallet in the front left. Car/office keys and pocket knife in the front right. I know the screen is pretty tough in phones nowadays but I just can't bear the thought of my phone scratching around with my keys and knife.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I kind of hate putting my phone in my purse. I feel like it takes more work to get to my phone. My pocket is much easier.

Sent from mTalk

I find it depends on the bag. My boyfriend got me a backpack purse over the holidays that I hate to use in general (to say nothing of keeping my phone inside it) because it's such a hassle getting the compartments open - and even worse closing them while on the go, ugh!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal