A belt case is soo pre millennium. And it's an invitation for robbers and thieves. Just put it in your pocket.
    06-20-2016 07:33 AM
    I thought about a belt case, but it would be awkward for me to carry on my left side since I'm right handed. Why? Because my right side is where I keep my license sidearm.
    A belt case is soo pre millennium. And it's an invitation for robbers and thieves. Just put it in your pocket.
    Actually my sidearm is a little further back and my belt clip not pouch, fits perfectly on the same side. My right side is obviously my heavy side. LOL
    I wouldn't say belt clip/case are pre millennium, they're actually more comfortable and convenient than putting my iPhone 6s Plus in my pocket. Maybe the smaller 5s yes, but the larger 6s Plus is awkward.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-20-2016 08:12 AM
    Usually in my purse which scratches the crap out of my cases for some reason.
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 06-20-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    06-20-2016 09:40 PM
    Usually in my purse which scratches the crap out of my cases for some reason.
    Better your case than your phone!
    Spencerdl and libra89 like this.
    06-20-2016 10:11 PM
    Walking-back pocket, work -side cargo pocket.
    06-20-2016 10:41 PM
    front right pocket with screen facing in towards skin to protect glass from direct impact.
    Ditto with no case.
    06-21-2016 09:29 AM
    I keep my Plus-sized phone firmly snugged in my plus-sized cleavage. ( v )
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-21-2016 11:54 PM
    It seems like belt cases are making a comeback, though. I see a lot more of them when I'm out and about.

I agree that having a 5" phone clipped to your belt looks absolutely ridiculous, but I can understand why they've become so popular.
    Tartarus and Spencerdl like this.
    06-22-2016 10:36 AM
    It seems like belt cases are making a comeback, though. I see a lot more of them when I'm out and about.

I agree that having a 5" phone clipped to your belt looks absolutely ridiculous, but I can understand why they've become so popular.
    Yes I agree, belt clips/pouches do seem to be making a comeback. I guess carrying around a 5+ inch screen smartphone in your pocket is even more ridiculous than using a belt clip of some sort.
    To each his/her own I guess, but it's much more comfortable using a belt clip with my LifeProof Fre, Nuud and Otterbox Defender...IMHO, the size of Defender make it almost impossible to put in your pocket anyway.
    06-23-2016 02:15 AM
    I usually carry my 6S+ in my hand. It's in a life proof and unless I'm wearing cargo shorts it's too big to put in a front pocket.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-23-2016 02:34 AM
    Yes I agree, belt clips/pouches do seem to be making a comeback. I guess carrying around a 5+ inch screen smartphone in your pocket is even more ridiculous than using a belt clip of some sort.
    To each his/her own I guess, but it's much more comfortable using a belt clip with my LifeProof Fre, Nuud and Otterbox Defender...IMHO, the size of Defender make it almost impossible to put in your pocket anyway.
    It's what works for you really. I know someone who uses a belt clip for their 5" phone with no problems usually. As for me, if it can fit in my pockets (especially for my work pants), great. I do put 5.2" screen phones in my pocket most of the time. I enjoy it. If the phone is slippery though, I worry about it flying out of my pocket. lol.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-23-2016 08:17 AM
    I also like to keep my phone onto my pocket. Don't use any wallet and or for this.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-23-2016 08:22 AM
    Now that I have an Apple Watch, my phone stays in my purse but when i am at home, it's docked.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-24-2016 05:36 PM
88 ... 234